Avelyn ca Vella
|Avelyn ca Vella|
|Age||27 Galactic Standard Years|
|Quote||"Blue hair, don't care."|
|Height||165cm / 5'5"|
|Weight||74kg / 163lb|
|Hair Color||Light Blue|
|Prior Affiliation||Shadolan Authority|
Avelyn, known as Avelyn ca Vella, is a Zeltron Mandalorian from Zeltros and the Guildmistress of the Cantrell Conglomerate. Previously, she was a bartender and waitress at the Queen's Quarry casino in the city of Lorien on Ord Cantrell.
There isn't much information on Avelyn ca Vella's past except that she was thought to be born and named simply Avelyn on Zeltros itself right in the middle of five children. Her parents were no one notable -- a simple bar wench and a casino manager. She popped up on employment records at the age of sixteen, waitressing at one of the many restaurants on what offworlders describe as the party planet. Sometime later, the young Zeltron left her homeworld and worked amongst the stars on passenger liners before settling in as a bartender and waitress at the Queen's Quarry casino on Ord Cantrell. Security records indicate an altercation at the casino, leaving the manager and several of his personal security dead, with the system governor Artemis de Chatillon, finding proof of embezzlement and extortion, along with mistreatment of employees. Shortly after the incident, Avelyn joined Fairwind Exotics as an Intern and served as a consultant for Fairwind Exotics Auctions. In order to more easily fit in with society, de Chatillon gave Avelyn the surname ca Vella. In a very short time, she impressed her employer with her trading prowess and knack for finding deals to the extent that de Chatillon saw no other option but to promote her to Guildmistress. Once she took over, profits immediately started to rise exponentially.
In a short amount of time, Fairwind skyrocketed on the galactic scene to the point that Avelyn needed to start hiring more staff. The Zeltron looked to Tattysail Thyr, a pilot with Corellian Transport Services, to fly only for her. The eager pilot had found herself a bit bored with the New Republic and found this new opportunity interesting, quickly accepting. Avelyn saw opportunity with Thyr and promoted her to Assistant Director of the company as a test before moving her to an even more grandiose position -- Chief Operations Officer of Cantrell Institute. Rumors that Avelyn had purchased both companies gained steam mid-way through Year 20 - but over time, these were proven false. Instead, the Zeltron started a new umbrella corporation with Cantrell Consulting and transferred much of what she had been doing in Fairwind to the new company.
In late Year 20 and early Year 21, the Conglomerate expanded even further with the founding of two more companies - Fath Industries and Orbital Research and Design. To ease oversight of her businesses, Avelyn appointed Mercedes Morgan as the CEO of Cantrell Consulting and Zoe di Vigne as the CEO of Fath Industries. Unfortunately in mid year 21, it was determined that Fath Industries was no longer needed in its current form. So, the company was dissolved and di Vigne was moved to the role of Chief Operations Officer of the Cantrell Conglomerate, which allowed her to assist the Guildmistress run the daily operations of the companies. This left a void in the Conglomerate, but another company wasn't what she had planned. This time, she founded the Cantrell Institute of the Arts based on Leafar with a satellite campus on Ord Cantrell.
- Mercedes Morgan: Avelyn met Dr. Mercedes Morgan when the woman applied for a job with Fairwind Exotics. Little did either of them know at first, this was the beginning of something special. It didn't take long and they were dating and sometime after, they know that their souls were entwined.
- Zoe di Vigne: Through a stroke of fate, young Zoe found herself on Ord Cantrell and in the office of the Guildmistress herself. There was something special between them and they both knew it, which eventually grew into a relationship. Several months after the death of their wife, the couple divorced -- having grown apart over time in their grief.
- Trinity: The two separate relationships became one in Year 21. The trinity, as they called it, continued to grow together, which built up to Mercy proposing to her partners. Unfortunately, tragedy struck on their honeymoon and Mercy was mortally wounded and passed away shortly after.
- Harmonia de Chatillon: Several months after the death of her wife, the couple found Harmonia de Chatillon, a young aristocrat that they courted together. Avelyn was briefly involved with both before her divorce with Zoe. Afterward, she left Harmonia as well, not wishing to share a girlfriend with her ex-wife.
- Amber Rays: Young and full of spunk, Amber came into Ava's life quite unexpectedly. It started off with competition between the two, especially since they both represented rival bounty hunting guilds, but the two, even with their rivalry, quickly fell for each other. Unfortunately, due to various issues, the two separated after only a short time.
Avelyn is comparatively short for a Zeltron, but this is not due to physical feebleness. Her figure is fit and toned, what some have described as "slight but tight". Her hair is a pale blue tone that resembles the sky, which she keeps in many different styles, often out of the way so as not to become a nuisance, with darker blue eyes that are closer to the hue of the sea. Her gaze is said to be both cautious and welcoming.
Her ears, sometimes obscured by her flowing locks of hair, are decorated with multiple piercings and a single stud in her left nostril adds a certain exotic yet modest flair to her look. Her skin color is a delicate pink, like a blossom, which becomes visibly richer when her mood becomes fouler. Avelyn has never been scarred, but a tattoo dedicated to her late wife embellishes her robust hip.