|Leader||Secretary-General Wuma Uxal-Lumir|
|SIC||Deputy Secretary-General Wedge Achilles|
|Members|| New Republic (Co-Founder)|
Krath Dynasty (Admitted Year ?)
The Infinite Empire (Admitted Year )
Triumvirate Coalition (Admitted Year 9)
Rogue Squadron (Admitted Year 9)
The Jedi Order (Admitted Year 9) (Admitted Year 13)
Freedom Warriors (Admitted Year 13)
Bothan Media Services (Admitted Year 14)
The Arkanian Brotherhood (Admitted Year 14)
The eXiles (Admitted Year 14)
The Galactic Alliance is a military coalition of that opposes the Imperial Union in the ongoing Second Galactic Civil War. The alliance is comprised of various great powers involved in the latter conflict either because they have already been invaded, are directly threatened with invasion by the Imperial Union, or because they are concerned that the Imperial Union may come to control the galaxy.
Currently, the Galactic Alliance consists of the New Republic, the Krath Dynasty, the Infinite Empire, the Triumvirate Coalition, Rogue Squadron, the Jedi Order, Freedom Warriors, Bothan Media Services, The Arkanian Brotherhood and The eXiles as well as their respective satellites.
In Our Conflict
The Galactic Alliance declares its absolute opposition to the Galactic Empire. Born out of subterfuge and violence against the Galactic Republic, the Empire is regarded as neither legitimate nor permanent. The Imperial movement is an outlaw in the galactic community and the Alliance is determined to bring our Imperial and Sith enemies to justice or justice to them. All reasonable and just means will be used with all due haste.
In Our Concord
The Galactic Alliance affirms the unique worth of each sentient being and sovereign government and offers support to attain self-determination and independent success. The members cultivate an environment that integrates common values and the guidance of the Force to enhance and support development and to prepare for effective engagements in both peace and war. The values found in the Treaty Preamble serve as a lens through which to view the galaxy, our way of being in relationship with each other and where the potential of each member is affirmed.
"As members of the galactic community, we strive to support all sovereign peoples in their journeys toward strength and independence; to encourage them to express themselves through peace, trade, and friendship with others; and to work towards putting their abilities into action for the betterment of the galaxy around us. We are committed to advocating for member needs and concerns, and keep this at the core of our work as we create a just and peaceable galaxy for all to develop as they choose. We strive to provide opportunities that expose members to different viewpoints, attitudes and beliefs to open their minds. These are critical as we advocate for a community of respect and responsibility between galactic neighbors."
The Honorable Leaders of the Rogue Squadron,
The Consuls of the Triumvirate Coalition,
The Council of The Jedi Order,
The Grand Seneschal and High Council of the Krath Dynasty,
The High Command of The Infinite Empire,
The High Command of the Freedom Warriors,
The Honorable Leaders of Bothan Media Services,
The High Command of The Arkanian Brotherhood,
The Honorable Leaders of The eXiles,
and The Honorable Chief of State and The Honorable Senate of the Republic
Confirming their attachment to the principles of liberty, democracy, and respect for personal rights and the rule of law,
Desiring to deepen the solidarity between their peoples,
Anxious to help one another by expanding their economic and military might,
Aware of the responsibility to speak ever increasingly with one voice and to act more effectively to protect their common interests and independence,
Considering that galactic peace can only be regained by creative efforts in opposition to the Galactic Empire and the forces of evil and lawlessness,
Convinced that the Republic ideal and all that it stands for remains desirable and indispensable,
Have decided to adopt a Treaty and establish: The Galactic Alliance.
- Assistance with economic development, including prospecting, production, and sale.
- Sharing of technological assets, know how and expertise.
- A common defense - an attack on one is an attack on all.
- Coordination of military activities.
- Ailon Nova Guard - Annexed by Galactic Empire on Year 12 Day 12.
- Pentastar Alignment - Merged with Rogue Squadron on Year 11 Day 220.
- The Antarian Rangers - Destroyed by Black Sun on Year 10 Day 350.
- Commonality - Merged with Krath Dynasty on Year 13 Day ??.,
- Falleen Federation withdraws from the Galactic Alliance on Year 14 Day 308
- The Empire of the Hand withdraws from the Galactic Alliance on Year 15 Day 9
- Main article: Timeline
- Year 7 Day 332: The Rebel Alliance, Falleen Federation and SoroSuub Corporation issue a joint press release announcing the signing of a treaty of mutual cooperation towards the restoration of the Republic.
- Year 9 Day 309: The Triumvirate Coalition and the Red Star Alliance (later known as Rogue Squadron) are both admitted to the Galactic Alliance.
- Year 9 Day 345: The Jedi Order is admitted to the Galactic Alliance.
- Year 10 Day 133: Tigris Ninx of the Falleen Federation is selected as the first Secretary-General of the Galactic Alliance.
- Year 10 Day 324: Hawwi Joshe of the Krath Dynasty is selected as the second Secretary-General of the Galactic Alliance.
- Year 10 Day 350: The Antarian Rangers, a government in the Galactic Alliance, is infiltrated and destroyed by Dark Prince Corvis Orion's Black Sun crime syndicate.
- Year 11 Day 214: The Galactic Alliance threatens the Aurodium Legion with full-scale war due to its ongoing hostilities against the Jedi Order in The Fifty Days' War.
- Year 11 Day 220: The Pentastar Alignment, originally a nationalized subsidiary of the Galactic Empire and later its implacable foe, merges into Rogue Squadron.
- Year 11 Day 233: Jude Vatz of the Tresario Star Kingdom, is selected as the third Secretary-General of the Galactic Alliance.
- Year 11 Day 357: The New Republic and other Galactic Alliance allies unveil the Kashyyyk Massacre Monument on the fifth anniversary of "Black Forest Day."
- Year 12 Day 12: Ailon Nova Guard, a Galactic Alliance government, sells its territories, planets, and assets to the Empire.
- Year 12 Day 37: Tresario Star Kingdom, a protected domain of the Falleen Federation, succeeds from the Federation and loses its status in the Galactic Alliance.
- Year 12 Day 62: Taka Aioko of the New Republic is selected as the fourth Secretary-General of the Galactic Alliance and serves for two successive terms.
- Year 12 Day 324: The Galactic Alliance adopts revised treaty that admits non-government organisations.
- Year 12 Day 363: Onasha Katr of the Jedi Order is elected as the fifth Secretary-General of the Galactic Alliance.
- Year 13 Day 123: The Tresario Star Kingdom severs ties from the Galactic Alliance and lobbies to join the Imperial Union.
- Year 13 Day 123: The Commonality, an Outer Rim government led by Supreme Chancellor Korinas Vildras, is admitted to the Galactic Alliance.
- Year 14 Day 205: Phoenix Daywalker of Rogue Squadron is selected as the eight Secretary-General of the Galactic Alliance
- Year 14 Day 205: Onasha Katr of the Jedi Order is selected as the first Deputy Secretary-General of the Galactic Alliance
- Year 14 Day 308: Falleen Federation withdraws from the Galactic Alliance.
- Year 14 Day 362: Jar-Tan Kem of the The Triumvirate Coalition is selected as the ninth Secretary-General of the Galactic Alliance
- Year 14 Day 362: Wuma Uxal-Lumir of the Freedom Warriors is selected as the second Deputy Secretary-General of the Galactic Alliance
- Year 15 Day 9: The Empire of the Hand withdraws from the Galactic Alliance.
- Year 15 Day 139: Deputy Secretary General Wuma Uxal-Lumir steps in as acting Secretary General, replacing the ninth Secretary General Jar-Tan Kem due to extended leave of absence of Secretary General Jar-Tan Kem and thus becoming the tenth Secretary General.
- Year 15 Day 160: Wedge Achilles of the New Republic is selected as the third Deputy Secretary-General of the Galactic Alliance
- Year 15 Day 185: Wuma Uxal-Lumir of Freedom Warriors is selected as the eleventh Secretary-General of the Galactic Alliance
- Year 15 Day 185: Wedge Achilles of the New Republic is selected as the fourth Deputy Secretary-General of the Galactic Alliance
- Year 15 Day 313: Wedge Achilles of the New Republic temporarily takes over as Secretary-General due to leave of absence of Secretary-General Wuma Uxal-Lumir"
- GNS: "Galactic Alliance Expands" - Year 9 Day 309
- GNS: "Imperium Sine Fine" - Year 12 Day 12
- GNS: "United We Stand" - Year 11 Day 220
- GNS: "Black Sun Joins the Galactic Alliance" - Year 10 Day 350
- GNS: "Bombad Galactic News: Palos Spake Tello" - Year 13 Day 123
- GNS: "United We Stand" - Year 7 Day 332
- Galactic Alliance: Office of the Secretary-General
- GNS: "Jedi Do What Jedi Are Known For" - Year 11 Day 214
- GNS: "New Republic Remembers Kashyyyk Massacre" - Year 11 Day 357
- GNS: "Galactic Alliance Adopts Revised Treaty" - Year 12 Day 324
- GNS: "What Makes A Man Turn Neutral" - Year 13 Day 123
- Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
|Second Galactic Civil War|
|Battles and Conflicts|
Adlentar · Alderaan · Bacta Wars · Berchest · Beta · Churnis · Corellia · Dellalt · Dostra · Dressel · Hosnian · Kashyyyk · 2nd Krmar II · Meridian · N'zoth · Sacorria · 1st Tatooine · 2nd Tatooine · Trellen
|Major Hostile Takeovers|
|Wars of the Galaxy||
Black Sun Crisis (Y3 D53 - Y3 D293) · Cron Conflict (Y11 D64 - D297) · First Imperial Civil War (Y-2 - Y0) · Second Imperial Civil War (Y1 D307 - Y3 D290) · Third Imperial Civil War (Y6 D318 - Y10 D160) · Fourth Imperial Civil War (Y11 D291)