Paraic of Argoth
|Paraic of Argoth|
|Prior Affiliation|| New Anzat Order (co-founder)|
Cloud City (founder)
Order of H'kig (founder)
Circa Year -1, Paraic joined his life-long friend Dunkler Klerus in the latter's quest to build an Anzat government and to attain racial self-determination for the Anazi people. Together, they created the New Anzat Order. After growing bored with the Anazi way of life, Paraic struck out on his own as an entrepreneur.
At some time prior to Year 0, he served as the first recorded Baron Administrator of Cloud City, a Tibanna gas mining company and floating metropolis hovering over the gas giant Bespin. Although there were later rumors that Paraic had constructed Cloud City from scratch, he insisted that he found the gas mine in a nearly abandoned state, and he promptly won it in a Sabacc game from its mysterious proprietor named Michael. The eccentric Devaronian hired a motley crew to staff Cloud City including three Ugnaught tribes and Bromin Trax, a Corellian free trader and starship mechanic.
After concluding his first term as the Baron Administrator of Cloud City, Paraic decided to fulfill his grandfather's ideas and thus founded the religious enclave known as the Order of H'kig. After the failure the Order, Paraic collaborated with President Charlie of Tagge Mines to create an intergalactic religious council that would represent the most popular faiths in the galaxy.
Almost a year later, Paraic returned to Cloud City and served a second term as Baron Administrator. When he arrived at Bespin, he found his beloved floating metropolis had fallen into decay. The cloudcutters were not as shiny as before. Places where once hundreds had gathered were now deserted and empty. A humanoid citizen approached the Devaronian and remarked that the previous Baron Administrator had neglected the city. Then he glanced up at Paraic's face and recognized him. Ignoring him, the Devaronian strode on. As he walked to the Baron Administrator's office, he saw the bars, hotels, and casinos were shuttered. Upon entering his old office, he thought to himself: This isn't the prosperous city he once built. It was then he decided to assume leadership again. He walked to the communications center to announce that he had returned to restore Cloud City to its former glory.
- Year -1 Day 335: Paraic meets Dunkler Klerus — an Anzati mystic — and, together, they establish the New Anzat Order.
- Year 1 Day 43: As the Baron Administrator of Cloud City, Paraic opens diplomatic negotiations with Wendel Company.
- Year 1 Day 88: Paraic announces his retirement as Baron Administrator of Cloud City. This concludes his first term.
- Year 1 Day 89: Having departed Cloud City, Paraic of Argoth turns his focus to his religious enclave known as the Order of H'kig.
- Year 1 Day 337: After several months, Paraic of Argoth returns to Cloud City and serves a second term as Baron Administrator.
- Year 2 Day 163: Baron Administrator Paraic ends his second term at Cloud City. Former Imperial Admiral Dyvel Price succeeds him.
- Famous Devaronians: Paraic of Argoth (Year 2)
- GNS: "Leaving Cloud City" - Year 1 Day 88
- Interview: Baron Administrator Paraic - Year 2 Day 28
- Bromin Trax's Datalog - Year 1 Day 144
- GNS: "Return of Cloud City Founder" - Year 1 Day 337
- WendelCo. News - Year 1 Day 43
- Neutral News - Year 1 Day 337
- Cloud City News Network - Year 2 Day 163
|Baron Administrator of Cloud City (first term)|
|Paraic of Argoth
Year 0 — Year 1 Day 88
|Baron Administrator of Cloud City (second term)|
|Paraic of Argoth
Year 1 Day 337 — Year 2 Day 163