Talk:Battle of Beta
- Thraken Solo did not personally kill Kuraine. Simms did.
- According to the existent Red Scenario logs, three Sith assassins — Adric Simms (a.k.a. "Darth Tenebrius"), Thraken Solo (a.k.a. "Darth Xeres"), and Locus (a.k.a. "Darth Sedelus") — wormholed to the ISD Shadowstone. Simms slew Kuraine, Thraken Solo slew his consort Kalina, and Locus killed two nearby guards. As such, the actual perpetrator was Simms. Solo was back-up. The myth that Solo himself personally killed Kuraine seems to have become a popular misconception as time passed.
- The Beta system was later renamed the Loronar system.
- At the time of the battle, the Beta system had two planets: Ul Yanin and Ulrike. Later, when rechristened Loronar, more objects — several planets Ul Nasr, Ulugbek, etc., two moons moons Librio and Espada, etc. — were later added. Today, the Beta/Loronar system no longer exists. It was was renamed the Ank Kit`aar system and is on longer recognizable.
Its soo beautiful
No, seriously, amazing work you've done here Havok. Incidently, I'm fairly confident that Thraken told me he was the one who killed Kuraine, so that's likely where the rumour started. --Owen von Ismay 07:34, 7 May 2013 (GMT)
- Thank you, Owen. I enjoyed compiling/writing it. I'm currently working on a rewrite of this article to add more details and to correct several errors about the Falleen participants based on interviews with Tholin Dur'aak. Hopefully, as time passes, this article will become more reliable and accurate. -- Rupert Havok 14:34, 7 May 2013 (GMT)