Difference between revisions of "Timeline"
|Line 16:||Line 16:|
Revision as of 16:42, 27 June 2011
The Galactic Empire officially acknowledges the existence of the Rebel Alliance, following a Rebel declaration of war.
(Summary of this year's events goes here.)
- Day 1: Corbin Esco is revealed to have purchased the Trade Federation.
- Day 3: Suzukai Semurai becomes owner and leader of the Universal Network Bank.
- Day 3: Kam Farlight appoints Kai Orkhal as president of Outrider Trading.
- Day 4: The Galactic Empire issues an arrest warrant for Corbin Esco.
- Day 8: After the death of Ralois Hammer, Ulic Quel-Droma becomes leader of Hammers Slammers.
- Day 29: Black Sun offers 500,000 reward for Biggs, former CEO of Industrial Automation.
- Day 30: Tycho Celchu, a well-known trader, assumes ownership of Trilon Incorporated.
- Day 31: Sesor Yrelnana replaces Thrawn XXIV as leader of Blazing Pulsar Exploration.
- Day 32: Jim Stratus appoints Owyn Darklighter as CEO of Galactic Salvage Inc.
- Day 54: Hapes Consortium issues an arrest warrant for Jodran Fett for criminal behavior.
- Day 56: Choibacco reveals The Rangers are now a subsidiary of Hapes Consortium.
- Day 57: Moff Victor Von Ismay appoints Xandor Baal as governor of the Agrilat system.
- Day 60: The Galactic Empire pardons Viceroy Corbin Esco of the Trade Federation.
- Day 60: Jeff Knight becomes the new CEO of Industrial Automation.
- Day 61: Plojo Rosom replaces Prince Qel Dar as leader of Black Sun Trading.
- Day 63: The Ubrikkian Corporation becomes the Horizon Speeder Corporation.
- Day 66: Jova PallaDel departs Ubrikkian Corporation to lead the Haven Corporation.
- Day 67: The New Anzat Order and Hapes Consortium sign a non-aggression pact.
- Day 70: Rebel Alliance offers a reward for David Veers, a notorious thief.
- Day 71: Uther Von Kaldreon of Blue Sabre Transportation evicts all foreigners from Balfron.
- Day 72: King Eldrik Kuraine I replaces Lord Tholin Duraak as ruler of Falleen Federation.
- Day 73: Jedi Praxium declares martial law in the Alderaan system. "Alderaan Crisis" begins.
- Day 75: The Great Eboda Raas makes his mark in the Universe and opens Eboda Trust Company.
- Day 77: Venix Soyak replaces Navik Ikron as leader of The Wraiths.
- Day 84: Horizon Security Corporation executes Sivad Nivram.
- Day 85: Suzukai Semurai steps down as leader of the Universal Network Bank.
- Day 96: Crib Ulton becomes the new leader of Bel Ker Production.
- Day 106: Seele is appointed as Director of Imperial Intelligence.
- Day 113: Venom Kazvar of the Horizon Security Corporation weds Jurel Simook.
- Day 114: Governor Jerome Antilles of Dathomir, a Hapan planet, is assassinated.
- Day 117: Intellifish Corporation and Horizon Corporation sign a Non-Aggression Pact.
- Day 123: Jodran Fett, a famous outlaw, is at last slain by Adam Malchevik, a Jawa.
- Day 127: Admiral Althan Jaal resigns as leader of the New Anzat Order Naval Command.
- Day 127: The Black Dragons merge with the Renegade Incorporated Escort Company.
- Day 133: Charon is deposed as Emperor of the Galactic Empire. Chaos ensues.
- Day 134: Greyson Uebles assumes the Imperial throne as Emperor.
- Day 134: Greyson Uebles appoints Vodo Bonias as his Dark Lord of the Sith.
- Day 134: Vodo Bonias chooses Thraken Solo as his Dark Side apprentice.
- Day 135: Jedi Praxium supports Charon and denounces Greyson Uebles as a usurper.
- Day 135: Refusing to serve Uebles, many Imperials leave the Galactic Empire.
- Day 138: The Battle of Berchest occurs; the Galactic Empire versus the Rebel Alliance.
- Day 139: Kataradanna replaces Icarus Veritas as leader of the Bounty Hunter Alliance.
- Day 141: Jim Stratus appoints Ryan Garcia as CEO of Galactic Salvage Inc.
- Day 141: Horizon Corporation executes Alexander Kothiis, Spookie, Biggs and Raquel Organa.
- Day 141: The Hapes Consortium and the New Anzat Order sign a Non-Aggression Pact.
- Day 142: An Imperial civil war ensues between Charon loyalists and Uebles/Vodo supporters.
- Day 142: Uebles denies claims that Vodo Bonias controls the Galactic Empire instead of him.
- Day 146: Irving Howie replaces Ulic Quel-Droma as leader of Hammers Slammers.
- Day 147: Reajiad Nero and Bisz Aldaris depart the Rebel Alliance.
- Day 154: Owyn Darklighter assumes control of the Horizon Speeder Corporation.
- Day 157: Hapes Consortium and the Trade Federation sign an alliance treaty.
- Day 159: Prince Plojo Rosom of Black Sun weds Avalon Larkin.
- Day 165: Kaderos Lgo becomes the new leader of Nebular Enterprises.
- Day 175: Mystiel Raleigh replaces Kam Farlight as leader of the Corporate Sector Authority.
- Day 184: Lady General Mia DeMornay declares herself owner and leader of Loronar Security.
- Day 215: The Great Eboda Raas becomes head of Colonial Shipworks with Horley Cyan as his second in command.
- Day 221: Tycho Celchu retires as leader of Trilon Incorporated. He purchases Galactic Salvage Inc.
- Day 240: Rune Tao is appointed the new leader of Hammers Slammers.
- Day 251: The Galactic Empire under Emperor Uebles falls into a state of inactivity.
- Day 252: The Rangers rechristen themselves as The Antarian Rangers.
- Day 254: King James I declares that Hapes Consortium has entered "a golden age."
- Day 259: Hammers Slammers, Hapes, and Horizon Corporation form "Anti-Theft Group."
- Day 287: Resignation of the Premier of the New Anzat Order.
- Day 304: Squall Chitose replaces Trevelan as leader of the Falleen Federation Army.
- Day 322: Keir Santage of Outrider Trading assumes leadership of Biotech.
- Day 334: Uebles unveils a treaty between the Galactic Empire and Hapes Consortium.
- Day 33: Arkaine Reaper is appointed president of Universal Network Bank.
- Day 43: Horley Cyan replaces Ugo de Paynes as leader of Outrider Trading.
- Day 44: Hal Breden replaces Jander Sunstar as leader of Alissma.
- Day 48: Markus Harth replaces Isoldor Storm as leader of Loronar Security.
- Day 81: The Eidola Pirates are formed under the leadership of Keir Santage.
- Day 81: Mandalore is founded.
- Day 130: Hal Breden of Alissma urges the galaxy to embrace Ara as the one true god.
- Day 133: Jeric Sensar replaces Banquo Knox as the leader of Biotech.
- Day 134: Greyson Uebles celebrates the 1st anniversary of his ascension as Emperor.
- Day 134: Corax Rann replaces Maximus Archer as leader of the Novatech Speeder Corporation.
- Day 134: Edwacop Wiwem replaces Christopher Axelzadir as the leader of SoroSuub Corporation.
- Day 135: Zorran Black takes over the Paradox Resource Exploration from Markus Harth.
- Day 138: Koensayr Fleetworks opens for business.
- Day 143: Tycho Celchu replaces Chiss Veers as leader of the Tenloss Syndicate.
- Day 151: Nikklon Mining Incorporated protests the Anzatan presence in the Allied Tion Sector.
- Day 153: Kulthar Drax replaces Lilith Drax as the leader of Malebranche Fleet Omega.
- Day 154: Finance Minister Vero Thrawn creates the Imperial Trade Authority under Pangborn.
- Day 156: Celestin Abriel replaces Michael Townsend as leader of Infinite Innovations Inc.
- Day 158: Vel Koon replaces Lanxek Delsarr-Antaria as the leader of The Antarian Rangers.
- Day 158: Having served as Emperor for a year, Uebles abdicates the Imperial throne.
- Day 159: Vodo Bonias assumes the Imperial throne as Emperor.
- Day 159: Vodo grants amnesty to all ex-Imperials except for Aintab and Veers.
- Day 159: Durand replaces Daimon Luglok as the leader of Infinite Innovations Inc.
- Day 159: Zorran Black reveals that Myorzo Corporation has acquired Paradox Resource Exploration.
- Day 163: Kevin Storm replaces Boba Fel as the leader of Hammers Slammers.
- Day 164: Incom Corporation allies itself with the Rebel Alliance.
- Day 164: Piqued with Vodo as Emperor, Maximus Archer departs Novatech. Ugo de Paynes replaces him.
- Day 167: Led by Lilith Drax, the Malebranche Fleet Omega redubs itself Malebranche.
- Day 168: Malebranche Fleet Delta is retitled Eidola.
- Day 170: The organization, Dark Vengeance, is founded by Xanathar Branwen.
- Day 175: The Zaltin Corporation and Sienar Technologies, led by Chiss Veers, open for business.
- Day 175: Kosh Naranek replaces Luke Starsoarer as the leader of Aurora Tech.
- Day 178: Adam Flynn, the leader of Universal Network Bank, resigns. He is replaced by Motexx Faz.
- Day 178: Owyn Darklighter, the leader of Nisshutsu Shipyards, is replaced by Adam Flynn.
- Day 178: Adam Flynn renames Nisshutsu Shipyards as Intergalactic Military Machines.
- Day 181: Owyn Darklighter assumes control of JUGANOTH Mining Corporation from Irving Howie.
- Day 181: Irving Howie then becomes leader of SoroSuub Corporation; thus, replacing Edwacop Wiwem.
- Day 183: Malebranche Materiel Production is renamed XXX MINERS.
- Day 186: Infinite Dark and Galactic Transportation Services are liquidated.
- Day 193: Helmed by Andrew Starfyr, the Olanji Corporation is founded as a ship manufacturer.
- Day 194: TransGalMeg is formed; Motexx Faz serves as its first leader.
- Day 195: Sienar Technologies relocates its headquarters to Bimmissari.
- Day 200: The Shirak Bounty Hunter Syndicate forms, and is led by Darkara Shadow Sanjit.
- Day 204: Longfur replaces Nemesi Nemsien as the leader of Astralwerks Engineering.
- Day 205: Dorinian Military Corps is formed.
- Day 206: Rothana Heavy Engineering opens for business under the guidance of Mosep Chitose.
- Day 208: The Eidola Pirates raid Coruscant, and steal 12 TIE Interceptors.
- Day 216: Teniel Djo begins a highly-publicized war against the Galactic Empire.
- Day 220: The Commerce Guild opens for business, led by Nereus Eruresto and Dev Nul.
- Day 224: Teniel Djo unmasks an "Imperial plot" against Eidola.
- Day 230: The Corporate Sector Authority executes Riley Daniels for attempted theft.
- Day 248: The Techno Union is formed.
- Day 255: Renketsu Trading opens for business.
- Day 262: The Galactic Empire dispatches the First Assault Fleet to the Allied Tion Sector.
- Day 263: Perrin Wolfstar steps down as Prime Minister of the New Anzat Order.
- Day 268: Enzo Delaere succeeds Wolfstar as leader of the New Anzat Order.
- Day 274: Colonial Shipworks is renamed to Hoersch-Kessel Drive.
- Day 285: Max Solusar assumes control of Paradox Resource Exploration from Arkaine Reaper.
- Day 298: Cosmo Corps is renamed Sienar Fleet Systems.
- Day 298: Koensayr Fleetworks is renamed Slayn and Korpil.
- Day 303: The Eidola Pirates murder Imperial Flight Corporal Antair Zulka.
- Day 305: Zorran Black retires from the Myorzo Corporation.
- Day 325: Midge Cellewan of the Corporate Sector hosts "the second Kessel Run."
- Day 329: Enzo Delaere surrenders the New Anzat Order to the Galactic Empire.
- Day 329: Princess Gabriella Storm assumes power as leader of the New Anzat Order.
- Day 330: Dark Vengeance renames itself the Bounty Hunters Guild, led by Xanathar Branwen.
- Day 331: Eidola murders Imperial Moff Victor von Ismay on Thyferra.
- Day 337: Kulthar Drax is killed by Eidola.
- Day 345: Ithullan Mines and Trans-Galactic Transportation are dissolved.
- Day 347: The Hutt Council and Blazing Pulsar Exploration go bankrupt and are liquidated.
- Day 348: Endeavor Corporation is likewise dissolved.
- Day 356: Teniel Djo of the Eidola Pirates loots the Xucphra Corporation.
- Day 356: Vlademar von Ismay becomes the leader of the New Anzat Order.
- Day 9: The Avance Coalition is formed.
- Day 10: Horley Cyan creates the Corporate Alliance, a Trade Federation entity.
- Day 10: Eidola kills Mosep Chitose.
- Day 13: MandalTech is formed.
- Day 40: Starsign Shipyards is formed.
- Day 59: Rebel Alliance and Jacen Boshuu capture and execute Imperial Moff Kirov Quel-Droma.
- Day 100: The Great Eboda Raas becomes head of Kuat Drive Yards.
- Day 137: Wilhelm von Ismay replaces Vlademar von Ismay as Chancellor, breaking Imperial ties with the New Anzat Order
- Day 10: Haven Corporation is purchased by theTrade Federation, joins CIS.
- Day 155: Imperial forces briefly restore Vlademar von Ismay as Chancellor of the New Anzat Order. Vlademar is killed by loyalists of Wilhelm, who regains control of the Government.
- Day 209: Tara Tylger becomes ruler of Black Sun.
- Day 232: The New Sith Order is formed.
- Day 232: The Nautolan Society is formed by Pixelor Xess.
- Day 252: Ailon Nova Guard is formed.
- Day 318: The New Imperial Order is founded.
- Day 17: Triumvirate Security Force is formed.
- Day 72: Tam Dowmeia of Sienar Extractions is assassinated by the Eidola Pirates.
- Day 88: The New Anzat Order declares war on the Galactic Empire.
- Day 122: Shrike Templar, an Imperial grunt, is eliminated by the Eidola Pirates.
- Day 147: Outer Rim Excavations is formed.
- Day 157: Bryce Wesker and Warrick Wesker are murdered by Eidola.
- Day 221: Orion Silverhelm, leader of the Corporate Sector Authority, is replaced by Midge Cellewan.
- Day 224: The Eidola Pirates execute Krythan Rogers.
- Day 225: Wilhelm von Ismay steps down as Regent of the New Anzat Order and is replaced by Owen von Ismay.
- Day 257: Jaq Gori, a rival pirate, is captured by Eidola.
- Day 264: The Eidola Pirates announce the death of Cesto Ode, an Imperial flunky.
- Day 288: Squall Chitose of the Eidola Pirates murders Kara Tamerin, a reputed thief.
- Day 307: Daktal Hearst, the leader of Outer Rim Excavations, is replaced by Vip Fortuna.
- Day 357: Imperial Prefect Raelin Or`lean loses sanity and flies stolen Imperial Star Galleon into pirate territory where both her and the ship were captured, along with Aeia Tavall, both were executed by Warlord Squall Chitose
- Day 55: Defeated in elections, Regent Owen von Ismay is replaced by Wilhelm von Ismay as leader of the New Anzat Order.
- Day 58: Eidola captures 3 Raptor pirates with the aid of Rav Isaar, 2 of the 3 are later executed.
- Day 93: Eidola pirates, along with Tenloss Syndicate mercenaries and Vyzerod Mining contractors invade system Pii, controlled by the Raptor Pirates. War erupts in the system.
- Day 101: BlasTech Industries begin operations.
- Day 110: Vyzerod Mining contractor Dark Trooper gets captured by the Raptor Pirates during a battle in Pii, Vyzerod Mining pays ransom for his release.
- Day 121: Maradin Sandwalker is elected the first Chief of State of the New Republic, defeating interim leader Phymp Mindano.
- Day 135: Pirate Queen Teniel Djo gets scammed out of her Acclamator I-class Assault Ship by Raptor Pirate Sivad Nivram, gives him 10 million more credits to keep it quiet.
- Day 137: War in Pii between the Eidola and Raptor Pirates ends, Eidola and allies' attack forces leave in defeat.
- Day 165: Thies Windu is captured onboard the Home One by Corvis Orion and Matt Cauthon.
- Day 236: The Red Star Alliance is formed.
- Day 281: D`Este Realty is founded.
- Day 310: A no-confidence vote is passed against New Republic Chief of State Ingo R Vailis.
- Day 329: Thies Windu is killed by Corvis Orion.
- Day 333: Isoldor Storm is assassinated by Lance Hawke.
- Day 334: Corvis Orion, the leader of HawkBats, is replaced by Kabal Shryke.
- Day 337: Bren Morgarr is replaced as Trade Federation Viceroy by Jacob Jansen.
- Day 338: Adam A Flynn, along with several Black Sun agents, take over the New Republic.
- Day 343: Black Nebula is founded.
- Day 350: Adam A Flynn returns to the throne of Black Sun.
- Day 352: Eliana Tamerin opens the Tamerin Foundation, a para-military security outfit.
- Day 361: Kurami Jankov replaces Ceya Jaytee as the recognized leader of Red Star Alliance.
- Day 363: Artur Tikaan, the leader of BlasTech Industries, is succeeded by Vice President Brat Cost Ru.
- Day 1: The Invisible Army is reborn under Siel Sterces.
- Day 25: Edhrikhor Tlakh`sar is elected Chief of State of the New Republic, defeating interim leader Phymp Mindano.
- Day 26: The Exchange is reborn as a mercenary organisation.
- Day 30: Black Sun becomes a government.
- Day 63: Eidola pirates invade system G'rho, controlled by the Raptor Pirates. War erupts between the two pirate groups.
- Day 64: The Kathol Republic merges with the Krath to form a new government, the Krath Dynasty.
- Day 84: The New Anzat Order transforms itself into the Anzatan Commonwealth.
- Day 99: Gitane Demone of the Eidola Pirates kills Rett Shysa with a shovel, whom Gitane had previously stolen a Bayonet from.
- Day 108: Midge Cellewan, leader of the Corporate Sector Authority, is replaced by Max Solusar.
- Day 110: BlasTech Industries is renamed to the Imperial Outer Rim Authority.
- Day 120: War in G'rho system between the Eidola and Raptor Pirates comes to a close, and the last of the Eidolan forces retreat, having been defeated.
- Day 186: Tapani Starship Cooperative is founded.
- Day 192: The Triumvirate Coalition secedes from the Confederacy of Independent Systems (CIS).
- Day 215: The Order of Krath is dissolved as pirate faction, to be reformed into a religious faction the following day led by Grandmaster Tapar Craken.
- Day 270: Auron Tamerin dies of a heart condition leaving the Tamerin Foundation conglomerate to the Anzatan Commonwealth.
- Day 276: Siejo Kutol becomes leader of the Corporate Alliance.
- Day 276: Imperial Outer Rim Authority renames itself to the BlasTech Corporation and declares neutrality.
- Day 289: CorSec transforms itself from a respected security organization into a full-fledged legal government.
- Day 337: ZeroGravNomads is founded.
- Day 362: Hoersch-Kessel Drive, Inc. opens its doors to the public.
- Day 12: Former Trade and Industry Minister Zeff Traner is elected the fourth Chief of State of the New Republic in the first round.
- Day 51: Vodo Bonias is grievously injured. Pro Consul Arturus Goth is appointed Regent and introduces reforms to the Imperial government.
- Day 54: New Republic forces capture Imperial Moff Mitth`oro`nuruodo on Csilla.
- Day 58: President Brat Cost Ru of BlasTech Corporation and Grand Seneschal Frezt Raleigh of the Krath Dynasty sign a peace treaty on Shesharile the Great.
- Day 60: The Hutt Cartel is founded by Voragga Zuuma and Tobbo Nokko from the ashes of Angobba the Hutt's former council.
- Day 66: Admiral Calor Assam is assassinated. Fleet Admiral Slicer and Brigadier General Bacara Kex are arrested under suspicion of their involvement.
- Day 72: Moff Orphaea Imperium of the Galactic Empire seizes control of the Corporate Sector Authority.
- Day 112: Wilhelm von Ismay of the Anzatan Commonwealth is purportedly assassinated. Keishi Miahr replaces him.
- Day 119: The DarkLight Security Force is founded. Looting means that it doesn't last long before dissolving.
- Day 166: Borr Fedick, 2IC of Black Dust Industries, defects to Eidola, this action triggered the Battle for Pzech and Pzat.
- Day 271: CryoMed Laboratories is founded. Formed by Anakin Aikinar and Obi Wan Soares. Saving is what we do. Because We Care.
- Day 363: ZeroGravNomads is renamed to Phoenix Recycling Corporation.
- Day 6: Aves Sunfell is elected the fifth Chief of State of the New Republic, replacing Zeff Traner who served his full term and did not run for re-election.
- Day 82: Hapan King Jessy James retires from the throne. Crown Prince Alex Tylger assumes the Hapan Throne as Rai`ix Chume.
- Day 114: Telma Tech Shipyards is founded.
- Day 130: The Aurodium Legion is founded
- Day 150: In a bid to seek recognition as an acceptable Government, Telegron Rothani Shipworks reformed itself into a new Government and the Old Republic was born.
- Day 150" The eXiles Corporation decided to join the Old Republic.
- Day 220: Marcus Blackheart stepped down as leader of Galacian Mining Corporation and turned the reigns over to Lady Helen Hawk.
- Day 249: Haven Corporation and Phoenix Recycling Corporation merge their efforts. The Haven Recycling Corporation opens its doors the next day.
- Day 291: Vodo Bonias, the leader of Galactic Empire, abdicates. Thomas Cherokee is proclaimed Emperor.
- Day 328: Qektoth Confederation is formed as a NFG to organize all Krath Dynasty affiliated factions.
- Day 336: Supreme Chancellor Seth Sheppard Leader of the Old Republic eventually retired in favor of Vice Chancellor Korinas Vildras.
- Day 3: Taka Aioko is announced as the winner of the sixth New Republic Chief of State election, replacing Aves Sunfell who served his full term and like his predecessors did not run for re-election.
- Day 30 CryoMed Laboratories opens its doors to public sales. After a period of transition CML is proud to once again offer is products to all sentient's in the galaxy.
- Day 59 Tresario Star Kingdom declares its independence from the Falleen Federation
- Day 109 Chiss Material Extractions renames itself The Chiss Ascendancy
- Day 133 Chiss Ascendancy-In-Exile withdraws from the Council of Native Races
- Day 134 Starsign Mining sold to Vee Null and dissolved.
- Day 140 Subpro Corporation was dissolved today.
- Day 140 After a series of intense negotiations Kaos Federation Defense and Sith Empire have merged their operations into a single entity under Kaos Federation Defense.
- Day 141 Kaos Federation Defense has been renamed to Kaos Star Federation. The press is still waiting for comments on the change.
- Day 143 Slayn and Korpil was dissolved today.
- Day 143 Alliance Special Operations was dissolved today.
- Day 148 Council of Native Races officially dissolves.
- Day 148 TransGalMeg Industries was dissolved today.
- Day 148:: Noga-Ta Industries has been renamed to TransGalMeg Industries. The press is still waiting for comments on the change.
- Day 149:: Star`s Nova has been renamed to Confederacy of Independent Systems. The press is still waiting for comments on the change.
- Day 175:: Asmo Bodan, the leader of Tapani Starship Cooperative was replaced today by Gavin Rollan.
- Day 198:: After a series of intense negotiations Haven Recycling Corporation and Intergalactic Junk and Salvage, formally Kaos Reclamation Services, have merged their operations into a single entity under Haven Recycling Corporation.