This is a chronological list of significant or noteworthy events in the history of the galaxy.
- 1 Notes on Dating
- 2 The Scattering of the Sith
- 3 The First Galactic Civil War
- 4 Empire Rising
- 5 The Second Galactic Civil War
- 6 Year -1
- 7 Year 0
- 8 Year 1
- 9 Year 2
- 10 Year 3
- 11 Year 4
- 12 Year 5
- 13 Year 6
- 14 Year 7
- 15 Year 8
- 16 Year 9
- 17 Year 10
- 18 Year 11
- 19 Year 12
- 20 References
Notes on Dating
One of the most significant consequences of the First Galactic Civil War was the loss of a universally observed standard calendar. As worlds seceded, occupied, or simply cut off from the rest of the galaxy, regional and planetary calendars became increasingly common, further exascerbating communication and logistical difficulties throughout the galaxy.
During the reign of Spytek, the Empire attempted to unify the various systems in use throughout Imperial and allied territories. The resulting 'Combine Galactic Time' or CGT, the combination of the most widely observed calendars, soon became the standard calendar in use throughout the galaxy, although some regions of space (particularly the Hapan Cluster) are known to maintain their own calendars in addition to, or in lieu of, Combine Galactic Time.
Combine Galactic Time relies on a calendar and day duration almost identical to Coruscant local, with 365.25 days in each year (rounded to 366 days every four years) and 24 hours in a single day. In practice, the three Fete Days of the former 368-day calendar are no longer observed as days separate from the remainder of the calendar, but are celebrated as the first day of the appropriate month.
The period after Combine Galactic Time became standard is often referred to as 'the Combine'. Similarly, the galaxy prior to Combine Galactic Time may be referred to as 'pre-Combine' or 'BCGT' (Before Combine Galactic Time).
Dating events during the last few decades of pre-Combine history is not always possible with exact accuracy, due to the difficulties mentioned above and the reduction in the number of days in each year.
The Scattering of the Sith
For a thousand years, the Galactic Republic had endured the ravages of the New Sith Wars; the great campaign between the Republic and the New Sith Empire. The result of the final Battle of Ruusan is known to all: Sith Lord Kaan unleashed a force-powered thought bomb, destroying the Sith remnant forces and Lord Hoth's Army of Light alike.
Victorious, the Republic under Tarsus Valorum initiated the Ruusan Reformation, restructuring the Republic so that the galaxy may again know peace after a millenia of war.
However, while the war had been won, the Sith had not been exterminated.
A handful of Sith – those that had survived the thought bomb, and those that had been offworld when the cataclysm occurred – survived and gathered together. Being few in number, they knew that they would be quickly exterminated were they to reveal the fact of their existence to the Republic and continue the war.
Rather than cause the total destruction of the Sith, they agreed to scatter across the galaxy and observe the Rule of Many; the Many being the Sith Orders that they would create. Each surviving Sith Lord would take apprentices and form an order. Each apprentice would take apprentices and form their own orders, and their apprentices' apprentices also. The Sith would grow so secretly that not even they themselves would know their true names or number. Even if found and destroyed, it would require only one such order to endure for the Sith to survive.
We may only imagine what might have become of the galaxy had less, or other, Sith survived.
The First Galactic Civil War
State of the Republic
971 years after the Ruusan Reformation, 25 years pre-Combine, the Republic was a shell of its former grandeur. For several decades, instabilities and disputes arose between member worlds with increasing frequency. Piracy, corporate abuse, terrorism and threats of secession were rife. Combined with a corrupt and self-serving Senate and a stagnant bureacuracy, the Republic simply failed to function.
In that year, tired with the Republic's lack of support, a loose coalition of Outer Rim planetary governments and corporate interests calling itself the Confederacy of Independent Systems, backed by the monolithic Trade Federation unilaterally declared its secession from the Republic, proceeding to train and arm a vast army of organic beings and droids.
Shocked at this outright declaration of rebellion against the Republic, though no doubt also shocked at the loss of commercial interest that the Confederacy represented, large segments of the Senate were thrown into action. However, the Republic's bureaucracy hindered them yet again and the Supreme Chancellor Endis Valorum took no action. Inspired by the success of the Confederacy or disillusioned by the inability of the Republic to act, more worlds left to join the Confederacy or, more often, form their own spheres of interest.
Desperate to restore Republic control over the seceeding worlds, in 24 BCGT Supreme Chancellor Valorum ordered the formation of a Grand Army of the Republic to defend and restore order. At first it was hoped that clones would form the backbone of the Army, however the gestation and training period for clones, even with Spaarti cloning technology, combined with massive losses of both troops and infrastructure, meant that clones were ultimately only utilized for elite formations or special projects.
The Republic Falls
As the war progressed, and with the territory nominally loyal to the Republic dwindling daily, the Republic was placed under martial law and more authority moved from the Supreme Chancellor and the bureaucracy to the military. By 22 BCGT, the Republic had largely become an alliance of military commanders observing the niceties of the Republic rather than a true democratic state.
Seeing the devestation being wrought across the galaxy, the Jedi began investigating the possibility of Sith connivance in the current war. In particular, Master Bodo Baas began investigating the power structure of the Republic itself to discover whether the war had a Sith origin, or whether the Sith may be taking advantage of the galactic climate. His search would prove futile; the Republic had simply become too heavy for its foundations to support and was collapsing from within. If there was a Sith presence, it was on each Sith's own terms in accordance with the Rule of Many, not as part of a great plan.
By 10 BCGT, the Republic had been pushed back to the Expansion Regions, and the military had had enough. In an extraordinary session of the Senate, Grand Admiral Hyram Drayson, commander of the prestigious and strategically vital Core Fleet, set aside the (effectively powerless) Supreme Chancellor Valorum, dissolved the Senate and declared the formation of a Galactic Empire out of what was left of the Republic, with himself as its Emperor. What opposition he may have faced was quickly eliminated by his Jedi bodyguard known only as 'Agent 21'.
With Drayson's reign came new demands on the galaxy. Conscription was not unheard of on Imperial worlds. Massive recolonisation and reconstruction works were started. The Empire observed institutional pro-Humanism: a not entirely surprising outcome given the human-dominated Core that formed the bulk of the Empire faced non-human-dominated threats from the Rim. The Jedi Order, much reduced by over a decade of conflict, was not prosecuted directly, but the Jedi no longer held their position as esteemed peacekeepers of the galaxy.
Consolidating the Empire
Drayson's move did not go unopposed. Other prominent commanders quickly became independent warlords and rival claimants to the new throne, in addition to the existing threat of the seperatist governments. While Drayson had enough support and military force to consolidate the core worlds under his authority, it would be a matter of diplomacy and combat that would decide the remaining territories.
It was more by chance than by skill that Drayson became the dominant warlord of the new Imperial territories, and many years before he had a true claim to the title of Galactic Emperor. While competent, the Emperor was not a tactical or strategic mastermind, but managed to attract many officers under his banner. The disaffected rallied around a leader with purpose, the weak attached themselves to a leader with power, the talented felt they could control a weaker man. In any case, Drayson was master of his Empire, such as it was.
Despite these personal failings, Drayson's reign also saw a number of successes. The Imperial Military was successfully restored to the glory it had enjoyed at the height of the civil war, and numerous new technologies were developed including the massive Super Star Destroyer. As Grand Admiral of the Imperial Navy in addition to Emperor, Drayson enjoyed the successes of the commanders under him and ensured his relative popularity with Imperial loyalists.
Birth of the Rebellion
Not all were happy with the new regime. Individuals and groups throughout and beyond the Empire reacted to the fall of the Republic with hostility, and low-level insurgency was rife. By 3 BCGT, this insurgency was loosely united under the banner of the Alliance to Restore the Republic, or Rebel Alliance, under the nominal command of Supreme Commander Jacen Lord. Forming the Alliance was a combination of former Republic officials, ideologues supporting democracy, worlds and forces that had originally seceeded from the Republic but remained sympathetic to its goals, and opportunists joining for adventure and profit.
However, while united in a common goal, the separate interests forming the Alliance were by no means friendly to their own. In 2 BCGT, Lord was supplanted by Maverick. The latter's command was little more successful than his predecessors, with corruption and conflict occasionally leading to armed violence not uncommon. No less than eleven attempts were made to overthrow Maverick, who was required to carry the favour of a range of charismatic commanders in order to remain in power. Despite these issues, the Alliance was at this time the second most influential force in the galaxy behind the Empire.
Despite the Empire and the Alliance, much of the galaxy remained under the control of other forces. Under Dark Princess Gabriella Storm, the semi-legitimate trading organisation Black Sun quickly became the preeminent authority over large sections of the galaxy. Access to large quantities of desperately needed resources on the galactic black market allowed Black Sun to command the loyalty of many worlds, while the prowess of Black Sun's elite military subjugated any worlds unwilling to accept the organisation's occasionally ilicit dealings.
The Bounty Hunter Alliance was the last of the major powers in the galaxy. In regions where lawlessness abound, power often came at the business end of a blaster. Its history blurred by the nature of its business, it is believed Suppa was the first leader of the Bounty Hunter Alliance. Throughout the galaxy, when people and worlds had nowhere else to turn, the Alliance would be there ready to bring justice for a price. The prosperitory of the Alliance would wane in later years, as planetary and regional governments rose and order restored.
Smaller fiefdoms dominated other areas of the galaxy, spanning from several sectors to a mere handful of worlds. These protogovernments could rise and fall in the span of a single year, often relying on economic or military dominance or control of certain trade routes or resources to maintain their authority. Of these, some of the more prominent were Maharettan, Klysteron and Kanchin. The Hapes Consortium also endured as it ever had, though it had been weakened by the Hapan Civil War some decades previously and had become more reliant on diplomacy and trade with the rest of the galaxy, though it largely maintained its traditional isolationist stance.
The Second Galactic Civil War
The Fall of Drayson
Drayson's reign can largely be described as one of internecine warfare against warlords and insurgents, but by 4 BCGT, his authority had been effectively consolidated and the Empire had hegemony over the galaxy up to the coremost reaches of the Expansion Region. But the conflict was not over.
There is no exact point to determine when the Second Galactic Civil War started. Indeed, it is unclear whether the First Galactic Civil war ever ended, or whether there are in fact two separate conflicts or one single conflict spanning decades. However, the events of the later part of 2 BCGT are useful as a starting point indicating that war on a massive scale was returning to the galaxy.
Drayson's fleet had begun a routine deployment to fend off another unidentified attack on Imperial territory. Commanding one of the sections of the fleet was Captain Vodo Bonias. Having won the battle, Drayson's ship was fired upon by forces loyal to Bonias. Suffering critical damage, Drayson's forces were driven off for parts unknown, while Bonias' forces acclaimed him Admiral and he returned to Coruscant triumphant.
Bonias would not return to the position he might have expected. With the flight of Drayson, the throne nominally fell to his Naval Chief of Staff, Admiral Suntzu. Attempting to mollify Bonias and consolidate his rule, Suntzu approved Bonias' rank of Admiral and additionally appointed him Moff of the Boeus Sector. At the same time, he initiated projects favouring the Imperial Navy, drawing the ire of General Balsaraph, Commander of the Imperial Army. This soon spread into almost direct conflict between Balsaraph's Army and the Navy under Suntzu and Bonias.
Heavily beset with troubles, and his popularity with the public rapidly decreasing, Suntzu gave up the throne after a mere month and retired into obscurity. By the last days of 2 BCGT, Vodo Bonias had his throne.
The Prince of Coruscant
Shortly after Bonias' ascent, Drayson revealed that he had survived the attempted coup against him. With Bonias refusing to surrender the throne, Drayson declared the formation of the Order of Darkness, an ostensibly purer iteration of the Empire, while revealing a great secret: he was a disciple of one of the many Sith Orders that had been established since the Battle of Ruusan nearly a thousand years ago.
Shortly thereafter, Admiral Dyvel Price consorted with Evax, one of her officers, to defect to the Order of Darkness. This was successful, and the Imperial Navy was deprived of a significant portion of its force. Near simultaneously, many senior military officers were purged and General Balsaraph, his exile certain, fled the Empire with part of the Imperial Army, giving the Order the military resources it required to present a real challenge to the Emperor on Coruscant.
The Galactic Empire officially acknowledges the existence of the Rebel Alliance, following a Rebel declaration of war.
The Combine "starts".
- Day 0: Emperor Spytek currently reigns as leader of the Galactic Empire.
- Day 1: Aarkon replaces Targ Seth'Gul as leader of the Rebel Alliance.
- Day 2: Rebel Alliance officially declares war on the Galactic Empire and other governments.
- Day 5: Haven Corporation is founded.
- Day 87: Zee Wolf becomes the new leader of the Rebel Alliance.
- Day 122: Growing discontent within the Galactic Empire forces Emperor Spytek to abdicate.
- Day 122: After a power struggle against Connel and Veynom, Piett becomes Emperor.
- Day 201: First Legion is founded.
- Day 211: Suppa resigns as leader of the Bounty Hunter Alliance. Kasnar replaces him.
- Day 218: The Moon Bandits led by Friar Blues dissolves.
- Day 219: The Bounty Hunter Alliance (BHA) begins accepting requests for bounties.
- Day 245: The Bounty Hunter Alliance appoints Jek T'Hresh as their "Foreign Relations Director."
- Day 255: The Falleen Federation is formed.
- Day 259: Centrepoint Space Station (CSS) is founded by Owan D'arc ("Anti-Tarkin") and Kell Tainer.
- Day 344: Galactic Empire nationalizes Sky High Holdings.
- Day 344: Emperor Piett of the Galactic Empire outlaws the Kengou Doragon organization.
- Day 344: Galactic Empire places a death-mark on Maverick, the leader of the Kengou Doragon.
- Day 358: Industrial Automation is founded.
- Day 362: The Wraiths are founded.
- Day 18: Aurora Tech is formed with Kosh Naranek as president.
- Day 85: The Rytorian Trading Company is founded.
- Day 104: King Andrew I of the Hapes Consortium is assassinated.
- Day 104: Prince Jessy James assumes the Hapan throne as king.
- Day 106: Owan D'arc ("Anti-Tarkin") begins laying the groundwork for the Night Thieves.
- Day 136: PtJedi retires from the Galactic Empire to focus on developing the Combine.
- Day 178: Galactic Salvage Incorporated is founded.
- Day 185: The Night Thieves are officially founded.
- Day 197: Sarin Incorporated is founded by Sarin Boda, Ann-Yael Antaria and Hobo Raff.
- Day 199: Bantha Fodder Pets is founded.
- Day 212: Piett steps down as Emperor. Piett is succeeded by Connel.
- Day 214: In opposition to Connel, certain Imperials leave the Galactic Empire and form The Core.
- Day 249: Kosh Naranek moves the headquarters of Aurora Tech to Anzat.
- Day 289: Kosh Naranek steps down as president of Aurora Tech. He is succeeded by Basil Midnight.
- Day 305: Grand Admiral Veynom and Minister Ranma depart the Empire for the Unknown Regions.
- Day 311: The Constitution of the Republic is released by the Rebel Alliance.
- Day 318: Princess Gabriella Storm steps down as leader of Black Sun. Prince Keevan succeeds her.
- Day 320: Connel steps down as Emperor. Mccarthur assumes the Imperial throne.
- Day 328: The Night Thieves found the "Galactic Liberation Organization" (GLO) led by Rik Avner.
- Day 338: Loronar Security is founded. Loronar Security (Archived)
- Day 341: Spookie resigns as Supreme Commander of the Rebel Alliance, and Shae Briston assumes command.
- Day 353: Connel returns to the Galactic Empire as Minister of Defense.
- Day 0: Shae Briston of the Rebel Alliance offers a white peace to various organizations.
- Day 0: Emperor Mccarthur appoints the newly-returned Connel as his Executive Officer (XO).
- Day 1: An alien artifact found by TetraCorp causes several people to transform into aliens.
- Day 2: Daiel DeCor assumes the position of CEO at the Black Star Corporation.
- Day 8: Arch Bishop ChrisBacca becomes the new leader of the religious group of H'Kig.
- Day 11: Tritian becomes Vice President of Zenith Transportation.
- Day 14: Kosh Naranek comes back as President of Aurora Technologies. He replaces Basil Midnight.
- Day 18: The Imperial science vessel Huron is destroyed on its mission to the Unknown Regions.
- Day 49: Caelambulator replaces Balavan Bobil as Quartermaster of the Rebel Alliance.
- Day 62: Pendo Koja resigns as leader of Centrepoint Space Station (CSS). He leaves for the Unknown Regions.
- Day 63: The_Merc retires as leader of Renegade Inc. Roy Starkiller assumes leadership of the organization.
- Day 69: The Falleen Federation signs the Constitution of the Republic.
- Day 75: Dash Rendar steps down as Commander-in-Chief of Blazing Pulsar Exploration. Blazing Pulsar Exploration - News (Archived)
- Day 77: Balavan Bobil becomes the new leader of Centrepoint Space Station.
- Day 78: The Rebel Alliance and the Night Thieves sign an alliance pact.
- Day 81: Connel leaves the Galactic Empire and the galaxy.
- Day 92: Hand of Orion becomes president of the New Anzat Order.
- Day 105: Aurora Tech moves its headquarters to Dathomir.
- Day 108: Arakyd Industries Droid Manufacturers is founded by Choibacco and Ann-Yael Antaria.
- Day 111: Piett, a former Emperor of the Galactic Empire, returns from the Unknown Regions.
- Day 112: Liberty News Investigations is founded.
- Day 115: ChronoKill transfers his leadership of the Bounty Hunter Alliance to Icarus.
- Day 129: Outrider Trading is founded by Bar Cochba and Dargon Yotam.
- Day 130: The Rebel Alliance dissolves its alliance with the Night Thieves.
- Day 140: The Rebel Alliance proposes a peace treaty to the Galactic Empire.
- Day 141: The Rebel Alliance retracts the latter peace offer.
- Day 142: The Galactic Empire demands the unconditional surrender of the Rebel Alliance.
- Day 150: Shae Briston steps down as Supreme Commander of the Rebel Alliance.
- Day 156: Sphere replaces Topo Geigo as leader of Blazing Pulsar Exploration.
- Day 158: Tembre Fe`ll becomes the new leader of Oracle Space Lines.
- Day 164: David Salohah, popularly known as Dr. Fro, becomes the president of the Rebel Alliance.
- Day 169: Kosh Naranek steps down as president of Aurora Tech and is replaced by Remi Coda.
- Day 212: Mccarthur steps down as Emperor. He is succeeded by Charon.
- Day 221: Hal Breden is replaced by Ravyn Nightstorm as head of the Galactic Medical Institute (GMI).
- Day 239: Jennifer Dreighton replaces Darth Knyte as leader of The Core.
- Day 242: Kosh Naranek replaces KiltJoy as owner of the Genesis Corporation.
- Day 249: Gunner Terrik steps down as president of Ubrikkian Corporation. He is succeeded by Kida Mer.
- Day 263: Cloud Carbine founds the Paradox Mining Company.
- Day 334: The Rebel Alliance announces the re-establishment of the Jedi Council.
- Day 353: The Galactic Medical Institute offers a neutrality and/or non-aggression pact to all organizations.
- Day 1: OmniCorp is founded.
- Day 1: Jorran Kale steps down as President of NeuroSaav Technologies. John Stark replaces him.
- Day 23: Omega Order Vehicles opens for business.
- Day 26: Vyk Drago becomes the leader of the New Anzat Order.
- Day 30: Blue Sabre Transportation, led by Sterik Hasger, opens for business.
- Day 48: Venix Fire becomes the leader of The Wraiths after the resignation of Navik Ikron.
- Day 59: Emperor Charon requires all vessels be registered with the Imperial Port Authority.
- Day 64: Hornithicus is appointed as the new head of security for Cyber Technologies.
- Day 76: The Rebel Alliance High Command arrests President Cyrus Cloudwalker for treason.
- Day 81: The Galactic Empire arrests and executes Zeblork for theft and embezzlement.
- Day 81: The Hutt Council, led by Angobba the Hutt, is formed under the auspices of the Galactic Empire.
- Day 83: Jim Stratus of the Galactic Empire purchases Galactic Salvage Inc.
- Day 86: Green Devil replaces Haden Rodery as Chancellor of Loronar Security.
- Day 94: Imperial Core and Sith Empire merge to become the Dark Empire.
- Day 98: Owan D'arc ("Anti-Tarkin") steps down as leader of the Night Thieves.
- Day 98: The Night Thieves are absorbed into Hammers Slammers, a mercenary group.
- Day 101: The Hutt Council places a death sentence on all members of the Dark Empire.
- Day 103: Ashe is replaced by Kail Denear as president of Universal Network Bank.
- Day 105: Relm Hesek is appointed Supreme Commander of the Rebel Alliance.
- Day 107: "The Dathomir Crisis" erupts between Black Sun and the Hapes Consortium.
- Day 111: Emperor Charon appoints Grand Vizier Naal Soven as leader of COMPNOR.
- Day 113: The Galactic Empire arrests and executes the leader of the Ubrikkian Corporation.
- Day 143: Emperor Charon appoints Vir Calder as Moff of the Fakir Sector.
- Day 145: Kavvel resigns as leader of Aurora Tech and is replaced by Mythrantar.
- Day 162: Kosh Naranek of Black Sun Trading weds Syn.
- Day 169: Genma Digma assumes control of the Trans-Galactic Transportation.
- Day 172: New Anzat Order and the Dark Empire sign "a friendship treaty."
- Day 186: Bounty Hunter Alliance captures and executes Kryl Vysk, an infamous Arconian.
- Day 188: The Ubrikkian Corporation elects Bryce as their new leader.
- Day 192: Davpa Bolom steps down as head of Cyber Technologies. Yurok replaces him.
- Day 199: Octavus Sanguis becomes leader of Trilon Incorporated.
- Day 213: Green Devil of Loronar Security is killed by Eldrik Kuraine, leader of Astralwerks Engineering.
- Day 217: Thraken Solo starts Colonial Shipworks.
- Day 218: Princess Gabriella Storm of the Dark Empire defects to the Galactic Empire.
- Day 221: Greyson Uebles declares a truce between the Dark Empire and Galactic Empire.
- Day 225: Bel Ker Production is founded.
- Day 226: Talon Efrawn is relieved of his position as CEO of Aurora Tech. Tarkacheen replaces him.
- Day 232: Bonias opens a "soap factory" on Bastion; the soap is made using "non-human life-forms."
- Day 234: Under the guidance of Intellifish, several organizations form "the League of Trade."
- Day 236: Black Knight becomes the owner of Trans-Galactic Transportation.
- Day 238: Nisshutsu Shipyards opens for business.
- Day 239: Vel Koon announces the formation of the Kel Dor Confederacy.
- Day 239: Infinity Casino reopens. Kam Farlight celebrates his new position as owner of Infinite Dark.
- Day 240: Rik Avner becomes owner of Twin Star Mining after the mysterious death of former CEO Laetras.
- Day 241: Jova PallaDel becomes the owner and president of the Ubrikkian Corporation.
- Day 242: Jake Kiltar becomes the president of Cloud City.
- Day 270: Bounty Hunter Alliance captures and executes Kyrk Lyder, an infamous Trandoshan.
- Day 271: Spookie, a former Supreme Commander, is expelled from the Rebel Alliance for theft.
- Day 281: Ace Menshu replaces Chan as magistrate of the Trade Federation.
- Day 283: Lord Xa Draet assumes power as leader of Centrepoint Space Station.
- Day 289: Outrider Trading becomes a nationalized subsidiary of the Hapes Consortium.
- Day 290: Vodo Bonias announces a merger between the Dark Empire and Galactic Empire.
- Day 290: Corbin Esco of the Trade Federation unveils "Shockball Wagering," a popular event.
- Day 317: Victor von Ismay, a Sector Adjutant, is promoted to Moff of the Corellian Sector.
- Day 329: Kloran replaces Kurner Dah'tar as leader of the JUGANOTH Mining Corporation.
- Day 352: Uther Von Kaldreon replaces Blackthrone as leader of Blue Sabre Transportation.
- Day 354: Aves Larkin and Acria Larkin resign from the Falleen Federation.
- Day 361: Longfur is replaced by Incubus Kaine as president of Astralwerks Engineering.
- Day 1: Corbin Esco is revealed to have purchased the Trade Federation.
- Day 3: Suzukai Semurai becomes owner and leader of the Universal Network Bank.
- Day 3: Kam Farlight appoints Kai Orkhal as president of Outrider Trading.
- Day 4: The Galactic Empire issues an arrest warrant for Corbin Esco.
- Day 29: Black Sun offers 500,000 reward for Biggs, former CEO of Industrial Automation.
- Day 30: Tycho Celchu, a well-known trader, assumes ownership of Trilon Incorporated.
- Day 31: Sesor Yrelnana replaces Thrawn XXIV as leader of Blazing Pulsar Exploration.
- Day 32: Jim Stratus appoints Owyn Darklighter as CEO of Galactic Salvage Inc.
- Day 54: Hapes Consortium issues an arrest warrant for Jodran Fett for criminal behavior.
- Day 56: Choibacco reveals The Rangers are now a subsidiary of Hapes Consortium.
- Day 57: Moff Victor Von Ismay appoints Xandor Baal as governor of the Agrilat system.
- Day 60: The Galactic Empire pardons Viceroy Corbin Esco of the Trade Federation.
- Day 60: Jeff Knight becomes the new CEO of Industrial Automation.
- Day 61: Plojo Rosom replaces Prince Qel Dar as leader of Black Sun Trading.
- Day 63: The Ubrikkian Corporation becomes the Horizon Speeder Corporation.
- Day 66: Jova PallaDel departs Ubrikkian Corporation to lead the Haven Corporation.
- Day 67: The New Anzat Order and Hapes Consortium sign a non-aggression pact.
- Day 70: Rebel Alliance offers a reward for David Veers, a notorious thief.
- Day 71: Uther Von Kaldreon of Blue Sabre Transportation evicts all foreigners from Balfron.
- Day 72: King Eldrik Kuraine I replaces Lord Tholin Duraak as ruler of Falleen Federation.
- Day 73: Jedi Praxium declares martial law in the Alderaan system. "Alderaan Crisis" begins.
- Day 75: The Great Eboda Raas makes his mark in the Universe and opens Eboda Trust Company.
- Day 77: Venix Soyak replaces Navik Ikron as leader of The Wraiths.
- Day 84: Horizon Security Corporation executes Sivad Nivram.
- Day 85: Suzukai Semurai steps down as leader of the Universal Network Bank.
- Day 96: Crib Ulton becomes the new leader of Bel Ker Production.
- Day 106: Seele is appointed as Director of Imperial Intelligence.
- Day 113: Venom Kazvar of the Horizon Security Corporation weds Jurel Simook.
- Day 114: Governor Jerome Antilles of Dathomir, a Hapan planet, is assassinated.
- Day 117: Intellifish Corporation and Horizon Corporation sign a Non-Aggression Pact.
- Day 123: Jodran Fett, a famous outlaw, is at last slain by Adam Malchevik, a Jawa.
- Day 127: Admiral Althan Jaal resigns as leader of the New Anzat Order Naval Command.
- Day 127: The Black Dragons merge with the Renegade Incorporated Escort Company.
- Day 133: Charon is deposed as Emperor of the Galactic Empire. Chaos ensues.
- Day 134: Greyson Uebles assumes the Imperial throne as Emperor.
- Day 134: Greyson Uebles appoints Vodo Bonias as his Dark Lord of the Sith.
- Day 134: Vodo Bonias chooses Thraken Solo as his Dark Side apprentice.
- Day 135: Jedi Praxium supports Charon and denounces Greyson Uebles as a usurper.
- Day 135: Refusing to serve Uebles, many Imperials leave the Galactic Empire.
- Day 138: The Battle of Berchest occurs; the Galactic Empire versus the Rebel Alliance.
- Day 139: Kataradanna replaces Icarus Veritas as leader of the Bounty Hunter Alliance.
- Day 141: Jim Stratus appoints Ryan Garcia as CEO of Galactic Salvage Inc.
- Day 141: Horizon Corporation executes Alexander Kothiis, Spookie, Biggs and Raquel Organa.
- Day 141: The Hapes Consortium and the New Anzat Order sign a Non-Aggression Pact.
- Day 142: An Imperial civil war ensues between Charon loyalists and Uebles/Vodo supporters.
- Day 142: Uebles denies claims that Vodo Bonias controls the Galactic Empire instead of him.
- Day 146: Irving Howie replaces Ulic Quel-Droma as leader of Hammers Slammers.
- Day 147: Reajiad Nero and Bisz Aldaris depart the Rebel Alliance.
- Day 154: Owyn Darklighter assumes control of the Horizon Speeder Corporation.
- Day 157: Hapes Consortium and the Trade Federation sign an alliance treaty.
- Day 159: Prince Plojo Rosom of Black Sun weds Avalon Larkin.
- Day 165: Kaderos Lgo becomes the new leader of Nebular Enterprises.
- Day 175: Mystiel Raleigh replaces Kam Farlight as leader of the Corporate Sector Authority.
- Day 184: Lady General Mia DeMornay declares herself owner and leader of Loronar Security.
- Day 215: The Great Eboda Raas becomes head of Colonial Shipworks with Horley Cyan as his second in command.
- Day 221: Tycho Celchu retires as leader of Trilon Incorporated. He purchases Galactic Salvage Inc.
- Day 240: Rune Tao is appointed the new leader of Hammers Slammers.
- Day 251: The Galactic Empire under Emperor Uebles falls into a state of inactivity.
- Day 252: The Rangers rechristen themselves as The Antarian Rangers.
- Day 254: King James I declares that Hapes Consortium has entered "a golden age."
- Day 259: Hammers Slammers, Hapes, and Horizon Corporation form "Anti-Theft Group."
- Day 287: Resignation of the Premier of the New Anzat Order.
- Day 304: Squall Chitose replaces Trevelan as leader of the Falleen Federation Army.
- Day 322: Keir Santage of Outrider Trading assumes leadership of Biotech.
- Day 334: Uebles unveils a treaty between the Galactic Empire and Hapes Consortium.
- Day 33: Arkaine Reaper is appointed president of Universal Network Bank.
- Day 43: Horley Cyan replaces Ugo de Paynes as leader of Outrider Trading.
- Day 44: Hal Breden replaces Jander Sunstar as leader of Alissma.
- Day 48: Markus Harth replaces Isoldor Storm as leader of Loronar Security.
- Day 81: The Eidola Pirates are formed under the leadership of Keir Santage.
- Day 81: Mandalore is founded.
- Day 130: Hal Breden of Alissma urges the galaxy to embrace Ara as the one true god.
- Day 133: Jeric Sensar replaces Banquo Knox as the leader of Biotech.
- Day 134: Greyson Uebles celebrates the 1st anniversary of his ascension as Emperor.
- Day 134: Corax Rann replaces Maximus Archer as leader of the Novatech Speeder Corporation.
- Day 134: Edwacop Wiwem replaces Christopher Axelzadir as the leader of SoroSuub Corporation.
- Day 135: Zorran Black takes over the Paradox Resource Exploration from Markus Harth.
- Day 138: Koensayr Fleetworks opens for business.
- Day 143: Tycho Celchu replaces Chiss Veers as leader of the Tenloss Syndicate.
- Day 151: Nikklon Mining Incorporated protests the Anzatan presence in the Allied Tion Sector.
- Day 153: Kulthar Drax replaces Lilith Drax as the leader of Malebranche Fleet Omega.
- Day 154: Finance Minister Vero Thrawn creates the Imperial Trade Authority under Pangborn.
- Day 156: Celestin Abriel replaces Michael Townsend as leader of Infinite Innovations Inc.
- Day 158: Vel Koon replaces Lanxek Delsarr-Antaria as the leader of The Antarian Rangers.
- Day 158: Having served as Emperor for a year, Uebles abdicates the Imperial throne.
- Day 159: Vodo Bonias assumes the Imperial throne as Emperor.
- Day 159: Vodo grants amnesty to all ex-Imperials except for Aintab and Veers.
- Day 159: Durand replaces Daimon Luglok as the leader of Infinite Innovations Inc.
- Day 159: Zorran Black reveals that Myorzo Corporation has acquired Paradox Resource Exploration.
- Day 163: Kevin Storm replaces Boba Fel as the leader of Hammers Slammers.
- Day 164: Incom Corporation allies itself with the Rebel Alliance.
- Day 164: Piqued with Vodo as Emperor, Maximus Archer departs Novatech. Ugo de Paynes replaces him.
- Day 167: Led by Lilith Drax, the Malebranche Fleet Omega redubs itself Malebranche.
- Day 168: Malebranche Fleet Delta is retitled Eidola.
- Day 170: The organization, Dark Vengeance, is founded by Xanathar Branwen.
- Day 175: The Zaltin Corporation and Sienar Technologies, led by Chiss Veers, open for business.
- Day 175: Kosh Naranek replaces Luke Starsoarer as the leader of Aurora Tech.
- Day 178: Adam Flynn, the leader of Universal Network Bank, resigns. He is replaced by Motexx Faz.
- Day 178: Owyn Darklighter, the leader of Nisshutsu Shipyards, is replaced by Adam Flynn.
- Day 178: Adam Flynn renames Nisshutsu Shipyards as Intergalactic Military Machines.
- Day 181: Owyn Darklighter assumes control of JUGANOTH Mining Corporation from Irving Howie.
- Day 181: Irving Howie then becomes leader of SoroSuub Corporation; thus, replacing Edwacop Wiwem.
- Day 183: Malebranche Materiel Production is renamed XXX MINERS.
- Day 186: Infinite Dark and Galactic Transportation Services are liquidated.
- Day 193: Helmed by Andrew Starfyr, the Olanji Corporation is founded as a ship manufacturer.
- Day 194: TransGalMeg is formed; Motexx Faz serves as its first leader.
- Day 195: Sienar Technologies relocates its headquarters to Bimmissari.
- Day 200: The Shirak Bounty Hunter Syndicate forms, and is led by Darkara Shadow Sanjit.
- Day 204: Longfur replaces Nemesi as the leader of Astralwerks Engineering.
- Day 205: Dorinian Military Corps is formed.
- Day 206: Rothana Heavy Engineering opens for business under the guidance of Mosep Chitose.
- Day 208: The Eidola Pirates raid Coruscant, and steal 12 TIE Interceptors.
- Day 216: Teniel Djo begins a highly-publicized war against the Galactic Empire.
- Day 220: The Commerce Guild opens for business, led by Nereus Eruresto and Dev Nul.
- Day 224: Teniel Djo unmasks an "Imperial plot" against Eidola.
- Day 230: The Corporate Sector Authority executes Riley Daniels for attempted theft.
- Day 248: The Techno Union is formed.
- Day 255: Renketsu Trading opens for business.
- Day 262: The Galactic Empire dispatches the First Assault Fleet to the Allied Tion Sector.
- Day 263: Perrin Wolfstar steps down as Prime Minister of the New Anzat Order.
- Day 268: Enzo Delaere succeeds Wolfstar as leader of the New Anzat Order.
- Day 274: Colonial Shipworks is renamed to Hoersch-Kessel Drive.
- Day 285: Max Solusar assumes control of Paradox Resource Exploration from Arkaine Reaper.
- Day 298: Cosmo Corps is renamed Sienar Fleet Systems.
- Day 298: Koensayr Fleetworks is renamed Slayn and Korpil.
- Day 303: The Eidola Pirates murder Imperial Flight Corporal Antair Zulka.
- Day 305: Zorran Black retires from the Myorzo Corporation.
- Day 325: Midge Cellewan of the Corporate Sector hosts "the second Kessel Run."
- Day 329: Enzo Delaere surrenders the New Anzat Order to the Galactic Empire.
- Day 329: Princess Gabriella Storm assumes power as leader of the New Anzat Order.
- Day 330: Dark Vengeance renames itself the Bounty Hunters Guild, led by Xanathar Branwen.
- Day 331: Eidola murders Imperial Moff Victor von Ismay on Thyferra.
- Day 337: Kulthar Drax is killed by Eidola.
- Day 345: Ithullan Mines and Trans-Galactic Transportation are dissolved.
- Day 347: The Hutt Council and Blazing Pulsar Exploration go bankrupt and are liquidated.
- Day 348: Endeavor Corporation is likewise dissolved.
- Day 356: Teniel Djo of the Eidola Pirates loots the Xucphra Corporation.
- Day 356: Vlademar von Ismay becomes the leader of the New Anzat Order.
- Day 9: The Avance Coalition is formed.
- Day 10: Horley Cyan creates the Corporate Alliance, a Trade Federation entity.
- Day 10: Eidola kills Mosep Chitose.
- Day 13: MandalTech is formed.
- Day 40: Starsign Shipyards is formed.
- Day 59: Rebel Alliance and Jacen Boshuu capture and execute Imperial Moff Kirov Quel-Droma.
- Day 100: The Great Eboda Raas becomes head of Kuat Drive Yards.
- Day 137: Wilhelm von Ismay replaces Vlademar von Ismay as Chancellor, breaking Imperial ties with the New Anzat Order
- Day 10: Haven Corporation is purchased by theTrade Federation, joins CIS.
- Day 155: Imperial forces briefly restore Vlademar von Ismay as Chancellor of the New Anzat Order. Vlademar is killed by loyalists of Wilhelm, who regains control of the Government.
- Day 209: Tara Tylger becomes ruler of Black Sun.
- Day 232: The New Sith Order is formed.
- Day 232: The Nautolan Society is formed by Pixelor Xess.
- Day 252: Ailon Nova Guard is formed.
- Day 318: The New Imperial Order is founded.
- Day 17: Triumvirate Security Force is formed.
- Day 72: Tam Dowmeia of Sienar Extractions is assassinated by the Eidola Pirates.
- Day 88: The New Anzat Order declares war on the Galactic Empire.
- Day 122: Shrike Templar, an Imperial grunt, is eliminated by the Eidola Pirates.
- Day 147: Outer Rim Excavations is formed.
- Day 157: Bryce Wesker and Warrick Wesker are murdered by Eidola.
- Day 221: Orion Silverhelm, leader of the Corporate Sector Authority, is replaced by Midge Cellewan.
- Day 224: The Eidola Pirates execute Krythan Rogers.
- Day 225: Wilhelm von Ismay steps down as Regent of the New Anzat Order and is replaced by Owen von Ismay.
- Day 257: Jaq Gori, a rival pirate, is captured by Eidola.
- Day 264: The Eidola Pirates announce the death of Cesto Ode, an Imperial flunky.
- Day 288: Squall Chitose of the Eidola Pirates murders Kara Tamerin, a reputed thief.
- Day 307: Daktal Hearst, the leader of Outer Rim Excavations, is replaced by Vip Fortuna.
- Day 357: Imperial Prefect Raelin Or`lean loses sanity and flies stolen Imperial Star Galleon into pirate territory where both her and the ship were captured, along with Aeia Tavall, both were executed by Warlord Squall Chitose
- Day 55: Defeated in elections, Regent Owen von Ismay is replaced by Wilhelm von Ismay as leader of the New Anzat Order.
- Day 58: Eidola captures 3 Raptor pirates with the aid of Rav Isaar, 2 of the 3 are later executed.
- Day 93: Eidola pirates, along with Tenloss Syndicate mercenaries and Vyzerod Mining contractors invade system Pii, controlled by the Raptor Pirates. War erupts in the system.
- Day 101: BlasTech Industries begin operations.
- Day 110: Vyzerod Mining contractor Dark Trooper gets captured by the Raptor Pirates, Vyzerod Mining pays ransom for his release.
- Day 121: Maradin Sandwalker is elected the first Chief of State of the New Republic, defeating interim leader Phymp Mindano.
- Day 135: Pirate Queen Teniel Djo gets scammed out of her Acclamator I-class Assault Ship by Raptor Pirate Sivad Nivram, gives him 10 million more credits to keep it quiet.
- Day 137: War in Pii between the Eidola and Raptor Pirates ends, Eidola and allies' attack forces leave in defeat.
- Day 165: Thies Windu is captured onboard the Home One by Corvis Orion and Matt Cauthon.
- Day 236: The Red Star Alliance is formed.
- Day 281: D`Este Realty is founded.
- Day 310: A no-confidence vote is passed against New Republic Chief of State Ingo R Vailis.
- Day 329: Thies Windu is killed by Corvis Orion.
- Day 333: Isoldor Storm is assassinated by Lance Hawke.
- Day 334: Corvis Orion, the leader of HawkBats, is replaced by Kabal Shryke.
- Day 337: Bren Morgarr is replaced as Trade Federation Viceroy by Jacob Jansen.
- Day 338: Adam A Flynn, along with several Black Sun agents, take over the New Republic.
- Day 343: Black Nebula is founded.
- Day 350: Adam A Flynn returns to the throne of Black Sun.
- Day 352: Eliana Tamerin opens the Tamerin Foundation, a para-military security outfit.
- Day 361: Kurami Jankov replaces Ceya Jaytee as the recognized leader of Red Star Alliance.
- Day 363: Artur Tikaan, the leader of BlasTech Industries, is succeeded by Vice President Brat Cost Ru.
- Day 1: The Invisible Army is reborn under Siel Sterces.
- Day 25: Edhrikhor Tlakh`sar is elected Chief of State of the New Republic, defeating interim leader Phymp Mindano.
- Day 26: The Exchange is reborn as a mercenary organisation.
- Day 30: Black Sun becomes a government.
- Day 63: Eidola pirates invade system G'rho controlled by the Raptor Pirates. War erupts between the two pirate groups.
- Day 64: The Kathol Republic merges with the Krath to form a new government, the Krath Dynasty.
- Day 84: The New Anzat Order transforms itself into the Anzatan Commonwealth.
- Day 99: Gitane Demone of the Eidola Pirates kills Rett Shysa with a shovel, whom Gitane had previously stolen a Bayonet from.
- Day 108: Midge Cellewan, leader of the Corporate Sector Authority, is replaced by Max Solusar.
- Day 110: BlasTech Industries is renamed to the Imperial Outer Rim Authority.
- Day 120: War in G'rho system between the Eidola and Raptor Pirates comes to a close, and the last of the Eidolan forces retreat, having been defeated.
- Day 186: Tapani Starship Cooperative is founded.
- Day 192: The Triumvirate Coalition secedes from the Confederacy of Independent Systems (CIS).
- Day 215: The Order of Krath is dissolved due to bankruptcy. It is reformed the following day led by Grandmaster Tapar Craken.
- Day 270: Auron Tamerin dies of a heart condition leaving the Tamerin Foundation conglomerate to the Anzatan Commonwealth.
- Day 276: Siejo Kutol becomes leader of the Corporate Alliance.
- Day 276: Imperial Outer Rim Authority renames itself to the BlasTech Corporation and declares neutrality.
- Day 289: CorSec transforms itself from a respected security organization into a full-fledged legal government.
- Day 337: ZeroGravNomads is founded.
- Day 362: Hoersch-Kessel Drive, Inc. opens its doors to the public.
- Day 12: Former Trade and Industry Minister Zeff Traner is elected the fourth Chief of State of the New Republic in the first round. He succeeds Edhrikhor Tlakh`sar, who did not stand for reelection.
- Day 51: The Galactic Empire announces Vodo Bonias has been grievously injured. Pro Consul Arturus Goth is appointed Regent and introduces reforms to the Imperial Government. Spontaneous celebrations break out in New Republic territory at news of the Emperor's grave condition.
- Day 54: New Republic forces capture Imperial Moff Mitth`oro`nuruodo on Csilla.
- Day 58: President Brat Cost Ru of BlasTech Corporation and Grand Seneschal Frezt Raleigh of the Krath Dynasty sign a peace treaty on Shesharile the Great.
- Day 60: The Hutt Cartel is founded by Voragga Zuuma and Tobbo Nokko from the ashes of Angobba the Hutt's former council.
- Day 66: Admiral Calor Assam, Commander of the Imperial Navy and ally of Regent Arturus Goth, is assassinated. Former Defense Minister, Fleet Admiral Slicer and Imperial Army Commander, Brigadier General Bacara Kex, are arrested under suspicion of their involvement in the heinous crime.
- Day 72: Moff Orphaea Imperium of the Galactic Empire seizes control of the Corporate Sector Authority.
- Day 112: Wilhelm von Ismay of the Anzatan Commonwealth is purportedly assassinated. Keishi Miahr replaces him.
- Day 119: The DarkLight Security Force is founded. Looting means that it doesn't last long before dissolving.
- Day 166: Borr Fedick, 2IC of Black Dust Industries, defects to Eidola, this action triggered the Battle for Pzech and Pzat the result of which was Eidola wresting control of the planet Pzat from The Avance Coalition.
- Day 271: CryoMed Laboratories is founded. Formed by Anakin Aikinar and Obi Wan Soares. Saving is what we do. Because We Care.
- Day 363: ZeroGravNomads is renamed to Phoenix Recycling Corporation.
- Day 6: Aves Sunfell is elected the fifth Chief of State of the New Republic, replacing Zeff Traner who served his full term and did not run for re-election.
- Day 82: Hapan King Jessy James retires from the throne. Crown Prince Alex Tylger assumes the Hapan Throne as Rai`ix Chume.
- Day 114: Telma Tech Shipyards is founded.
- Day 130: The Aurodium Legion is founded
- Day 150: In a bid to seek recognition as an acceptable Government, Telegron Rothani Shipworks reformed itself into a new Government and the Old Republic was born.
- Day 150" The eXiles Corporation decided to join the Old Republic.
- Day 220: Marcus Blackheart stepped down as leader of Galacian Mining Corporation and turned the reigns over to Lady Helen Hawk.
- Day 249: Haven Corporation and Phoenix Recycling Corporation merge their efforts. The Haven Recycling Corporation opens its doors the next day.
- Day 291: Vodo Bonias, the leader of Galactic Empire, abdicates. Thomas Cherokee is proclaimed Emperor.
- Day 336: Supreme Chancellor Seth Sheppard Leader of the Old Republic eventually retired in favor of Vice Chancellor Korinas Vildras.
- Day 3: Taka Aioko is announced as the winner of the sixth New Republic Chief of State election, replacing Aves Sunfell who served his full term and like his predecessors did not run for re-election.
- Day 30 CryoMed Laboratories opens its doors to public sales. After a period of transition CML is proud to once again offer is products to all sentient's in the galaxy.
- Day 59 Tresario Star Kingdom declares its independence from the Falleen Federation
- Day 109 Chiss Material Extractions renames itself The Chiss Ascendancy
- Day 133 Chiss Ascendancy-In-Exile withdraws from the Council of Native Races
- Day 134 Starsign Mining sold to Vee Null and dissolved.
- Day 140 Subpro Corporation was dissolved today.
- Day 140 After a series of intense negotiations Kaos Federation Defense and Sith Empire have merged their operations into a single entity under Kaos Federation Defense.
- Day 141 Kaos Federation Defense has been renamed to Kaos Star Federation. The press is still waiting for comments on the change.
- Day 143 Slayn and Korpil was dissolved today.
- Day 143 Alliance Special Operations was dissolved today.
- Day 148 Council of Native Races officially dissolves.
- Day 148 TransGalMeg Industries was dissolved today.
- Day 148:: Noga-Ta Industries has been renamed to TransGalMeg Industries. The press is still waiting for comments on the change.
- Day 149:: Star`s Nova has been renamed to Confederacy of Independent Systems. The press is still waiting for comments on the change.