This is a chronological list of noteworthy events that occurred in Year 4. For an overview of all such events, see Timeline.
For the summary of events preceding the Galactic Civil War, see History of the Galaxy.
- Day 1: Magistrate Corbin Esco purchases the Trade Federation for an undisclosed amount.
- Day 3: President Suzukai Semurai and Vice President Kail Denear assume financial duties for Universal Network Bank.
- Day 3: Corellian entrepreneur Kam Farlight appoints Kai Orkhal as president of Outrider Trading.
- Day 4: The Imperial Department of Finance revokes the business license of Magistrate Corbin Esco.
- Day 8: After the loss of Ralois Hammer, Ulic Quel-Droma becomes commandant of Hammers Slammers.
- Day 29: Black Sun offers a 500,000 credit reward for Niels Risant, a.k.a. Biggs, former CEO of Industrial Automation.
- Day 30: Tycho Celchu, a Corellian trader famous throughout the hyper-lanes, takes over Trilon Incorporated.
- Day 31: Commodore Sesor Yrelnana steps down as Commander-in-Chief of Blazing Pulsar Exploration.
- Day 32: President Jim Stratus picks Owyn Darklighter to replace Tsu Naga as CEO of Galactic Salvage Inc.
- Day 38: Jodran Fett kidnaps Aya Chambers, wife of Dale Chambers and daughter of Admiral Alex Tylger of Hapes.
- Day 40: Tembre Fe`ll of the Bounty Hunter Alliance tracks down and frees Aya Chambers, the captive of Jodran Fett.
- Day 40: Tabloids reveal that Kosh Naranek and Acria Larkin are engaged in a torrid, extramarital affair.
- Day 43: Aves Larkin, Chief Executive Officer of Loronar Security, resigns due to his wife Acria's infidelity.
- Day 54: Minister Jaak of Hapes signs an arrest warrant for Jodran Fett, an alleged kidnapper.
- Day 56: Choibacco reveals The Rangers have become an auxiliary unit of the Hapes Consortium.
- Day 57: Moff Victor von Ismay appoints Xandor Baal as Governor of the restive Agrilat system.
- Day 60: The Galactic Empire pardons Viceroy Corbin Esco of the Trade Federation for his alleged business crimes.
- Day 60: Coruscanti businessman Jeff Knight becomes the new CEO of Industrial Automation.
- Day 61: Plojo Rosom supplants Qel Dar, a Falleen male of the Huruk-Rah clan, as Dark Prince of Black Sun.
- Day 63: The Ubrikkian Corporation becomes the Horizon Speeder Corporation.
- Day 66: Jova PallaDel departs Warlord Kazvar's Horizon Speeder Corporation to lead the Haven Corporation.
- Day 67: The New Anzat Order and Hapes Consortium sign a Non-Aggression Pact on Nova Anzatia.
- Day 70: Rebel Alliance offers a substantial reward for David Veers, a notorious thief and rebel imposter.
- Day 71: Uther Von Kaldreon of Blue Sabre Transportation evicts all foreigners from Balfron.
- Day 72: King Tholin Dur`aak, founder of the Falleen Federation, abdicates in favor of King Eldrik Kuraine.
- Day 73: Jedi Praxium declares martial law in the Alderaan system. The "Alderaan Crisis" begins.
- Day 75: The Great Eboda Raas makes his mark in the galaxy and opens the Eboda Trust Company.
- Day 77: Venix Soyak replaces Navik Ikron as Director General of The Wraiths.
- Day 84: Warlord Venom Kazvar executes terrorist Sivad Nivram for plotting against the Horizon conglomerate.
- Day 85: President Suzukai Semurai and Vice President Kail Denear resign from Universal Network Bank.
- Day 90: Linden Rathan of Black Dragons broadcasts their final sub-space transmission.
- Day 96: Crib Ulton becomes the new administrator of Bel Ker Production.
- Day 106: Seele is appointed as Director of Imperial Intelligence.
- Day 113: Warlord Venom Kazvar of the Horizon Security Corporation weds his concubine Jurel Simook.
- Day 114: Governor Jerome Antilles of Lorell, a Hapan planet, is fatally shot while giving a public speech.
- Day 117: President Samus Augill of Intellifish and Lord Venom Kazvar of Horizon Corporation sign a treaty.
- Day 123: Jodran Fett, a Mandalorian brigand, is slain in the Munto Codro system by Malchevik, a rogue Jawa.
- Day 127: Admiral Althan Jaal resigns as naval commandant of the New Anzat Order.
- Day 127: The Black Dragons disband. Their remnants join the Renegade Incorporated Escort Company.
- Day 133: Charon is deposed as Emperor of the Galactic Empire as chaos ensues.
- Day 134: Greyson Uebles assumes the Imperial throne as Emperor.
- Day 134: Greyson Uebles retains his mentor Vodo Bonias as his Dark Lord of the Sith.
- Day 134: In a hologram transmission, Master Vodo Bonias chooses Thraken Solo as his Dark Side apprentice.
- Day 135: Jedi Praxium supports Charon and denounces Greyson Uebles as a usurper.
- Day 135: Refusing to serve Uebles, many Imperials leave the Galactic Empire.
- Day 136: The Battle of Berchest occurs — the Galactic Empire versus the Rebel Alliance.
- Day 139: Kataradanna replaces Icarus Veritas as steward of the Bounty Hunter Alliance.
- Day 141: Jim Stratus appoints Ryan Garcia as CEO of Galactic Salvage Inc.
- Day 141: Horizon Corporation executes Alexander Kothiis, Fox Spookers, Niels Risant, and Raquel Organa.
- Day 141: The Hapes Consortium and the New Anzat Order sign a Non-Aggression Pact.
- Day 142: An Imperial civil war ensues between Charonist loyalists and Vodoist supporters.
- Day 142: Uebles denies claims that Vodo Bonias controls the Galactic Empire instead of him.
- Day 146: Irving Howie replaces Ulic Quel-Droma as commandant of the Hammers Slammers.
- Day 147: Reajiad Nero and Bisz Aldaris depart the Rebel Alliance.
- Day 154: Owyn Darklighter assumes control of the Horizon Speeder Corporation.
- Day 157: Hapes Consortium and the Trade Federation sign an alliance treaty.
- Day 159: Prince Plojo Rosom of Black Sun weds Avalon Larkin, daughter of Aves Larkin and Acria Larkin.
- Day 165: Kaderos Lgo becomes the new Prime Executive of Nebular Enterprises.
- Day 175: Mystiel Raleigh replaces Kam Farlight as Chief Executive Officer of the Myorzo Corporation.
- Day 184: Lady General Mia DeMornay and her Twileki aide Tala Slatak seize control of Loronar Security.
- Day 215: The Great Eboda Raas becomes head of Colonial Shipworks with Horley Cyan as his second-in-command.
- Day 221: Tycho Celchu retires as CEO of Trilon Incorporated, located on Obroa-skai. He buys Galactic Salvage.
- Day 240: Rune Tao is appointed the commandant of the Hammers Slammers, a rag-tag band of mercenaries.
- Day 241: A coup d'etat led by Grand Vizier Corell Aintab against Emperor Uebles fails.
- Day 247: With the sudden illness of Tigris Ninx, Jeroen Veers becomes Prime Minister of the New Anzat Order.
- Day 252: The Rangers rechristen themselves as The Antarian Rangers.
- Day 254: King James I declares that Hapes Consortium has entered "a golden age."
- Day 259: Hammers Slammers, Hapes, and Horizon Corporation form an anti-theft coalition.
- Day 287: The Premier of the New Anzat Order resigns.
- Day 304: Squall Chitose replaces Trevelan as Lord Commander of the Federation Armed Forces.
- Day 322: Keir Santage of Outrider Trading becomes the Chief Medical officer of Biotech.
- Day 334: Emperor Uebles unveils a treaty between the Galactic Empire and Hapes Consortium.
- Day 338: The Battle of Beta formally begins, one of the largest conflicts in galactic history.
- Day 362: King Eldrik Kuraine of the Falleen Federation is murdered at Beta by three Sith assassins.
- Day 363: The assassination of King Kuraine is announced on the Galactic News Service. Panic spreads.
- GNS: "Trade Federation under new ownership" - Year 4 Day 1
- GNS: "Universal Network Bank" - Year 4 Day 3
- GNS: " Outrider's New Presiden" - Year 4 Day 3
- GNS: "Warrant Issued" - Year 4 Day 4
- HoloNet Alert: "Comment" - Year 4 Day 8
- GNS: "Trilon Incorporated" - Year 4 Day 30
- GNS: "Changing of the Guard" - Year 4 Day 31
- GNS: "New Offices Open" - Year 4 Day 32
- GNS: "Hostage Recovered" - Year 4 Day 40
- GNS: "In Other News..." - Year 4 Day 40
- GNS: "Forever Departure" - Year 4 Day 43
- GNS: "Hapan Arrest Warrant Issued" - Year 4 Day 54
- GNS: "The Rangers Nationalize" - Year 4 Day 56
- GNS: "New Governor Arrived" - Year 4 Day 57
- GNS: "Imperial Pardon" - Year 4 Day 60
- GNS: "Industrial Automation New CEO" - Year 4 Day 60
- GNS: "Qel Dar's Retirement" - Year 4 Day 61
- GNS: "Horizon Speeder Corporation" - Year 4 Day 63
- GNS: "Haven Under New Ownership" - Year 4 Day 66
- GNS: "Outer Rim Peace" - Year 4 Day 67
- GNS: "Coronation on Falleen Prime" - Year 4 Day 72
- GNS: "Alderaan Under Martial Law" - Year 4 Day 73
- GNS: "Execution of a Terrorist" - Year 4 Day 84
- GNS: "UNB Leadership Change" - Year 4 Day 85
- GNS: "Last Message From Black Dragons" - Year 4 Day 90
- GNS: "Warning to the Galaxy" - Year 4 Day 106
- GNS: "Lord Kazvar Marries" - Year 4 Day 113
- GNS: "Assasination of Hapan Governor" - Year 4 Day 114
- GNS: "NAP Negotiated" - Year 4 Day 117
- GNS: "Jodran Fett Slain" - Year 4 Day 123
- GNS: "Merger in the Works" - Year 4 Day 127
- GNS: "Fell Tidings" - Year 4 Day 134
- GNS: "Strength Through Victory" - Year 4 Day 136
- GNS: "Changing of the Guard" - Year 4 Day 139
- GNS: "A Union of Souls" - Year 4 Day 159
- GNS: "Nebular Enterprises" - Year 4 Day 165
- GNS: "Loronar Security's New Management" - Year 4 Day 184
- GNS: "Standing Down" - Year 4 Day 221
- GNS: "Ship Registration" - Year 4 Day 247
← Year 3
Year 5 →