Corporate may refer to:
- Corporate Sector Authority (Years 0-1), the old Corporate Sector Authority that existed between Years 0 and 1.
- Corporate Sector Authority (Years 5-10), the defunct galactic government that existed between Years 5 and 10.
- Corporate Sector Authority (Years 11-12), a short-lived trading organization founded on Year 11 Day 357.
- Corporate Sector Authority (Year 14), a mercenary outfit led by Gilbert Reed and previously known as the Red Moon Coalition.
- Corporate Sector, a galactic sector located at one of the farthest reaches of the galaxy.
- Corporate Sector Annexation, an event in Year 10 in which the Galactic Empire conquered the Corporate Sector.
- Corporate Alliance, a trade conglomerate owned by Siejo Kutol and affiliated with the CIS.