House Von Kaldreon
|Royal House Von Kaldreon|
|"Prosperity, Loyalty, Nobility"|
|Founder||Uther Von Kaldreon|
|Established||Year 8 Day 352|
|Current head||His Serene Highness Uther Von Kaldreon|
Prince Arthur Von Kaldreon
|Members||Arthur Von Kaldreon|
Bardon Von Kaldreon
Tiana Von Kaldreon
|Headquarters||Royal Tolondan Palace, Tamra IV|
|Affiliation||Archduchy of Tolonda|
- 1 Royal House Overview
- 2 House Nobles, Knights, Squires, Retainers, and Vassals
- 3 Family Business, Political, and Military Ventures
- 4 Ancestry
Royal House Overview
Royal House Von Kaldreon is the current ruling family of the Archduchy of Tolonda of which they oversee the control, prosperity, and citizens of the Tolonda Sector. This also includes other territories scattered throughout the galaxy whether an outpost, city, or full territory. House Von Kaldreon was formed under its founding patriarch Uther Von Kaldreon serving as the first and only Archduke to this date since being independent from the Galactic Empire.
The house through its control of the Archduchy of Tolonda holds business relationship and alliances with several governments, businesses, and private citizens of the galaxy. The Royal House uses it position to enhance the welfare, prosperity, and overall state of the family and those under its rulership.
One does not have to be a immediate member of the Archduchy of Tolonda to become a member of the Royal House. Only those of the Royal Bloodline may accept an oath of loyalty to the House and family. By taking the day ledge of loyalty one becomes a retainer of the House and Family until released from service.
The hierarchy of the House is outlined below as well as the blood related members and those that have pledged their loyalty to the Royal Family and House. Not all members are immediately listed as members of Archduchy of Tolonda.
Oath of Fealty
I, (insert name) swear by Almighty Ziysan that I solemnly, and truly declare and affirm that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to His Serene Highness Archduke Von Kaldreon, His Heirs and Successors, and that I will, as in duty bound, honestly and faithfully defend His Serene Highness, His Heirs and Successors, in Person, Crown and Dignity against all enemies, and will observe and obey all orders of His Serene Highness, His Heirs and Successors, and that of the Archduchy of Tolonda. So as long as they do not incite disloyalty to the Archduke Tolonda and the Royal House Von Kaldreon.
Birth of a Noble Family
The family known as Von Kaldreon did not come into existence for many years. The Royal house patriarch originally served in the Galactic Empire for many years. With his service Uther Von Kaldreon was elevated to the rank of Count within the Galactic Empire with the duties to run several companies. Count Uther Von Kaldreon maintained his service for several years under multiple emperors maintaining his allegiance to the reigning emperor.
As the years progressed Uther Von Kaldreon started to lose faith in his emperors after seeing constant corruption within them.
House Nobles, Knights, Squires, Retainers, and Vassals
Prince Arthur Von Kaldreon Von Kaldreon II is the current head of House Von Kaldreon.
- Archduke Uther Von Kaldreon Von Kaldreon I “His Serene Highness Von Kaldreon” -Contested-
- Prince Arthur Von Kaldreon Von Kaldreon II “His Royal Highness” -Contested for Archduke-
- Lord Bardon Von Kaldreon Von Kaldreon “His Lordship”
- Lady Tiana Von Kaldreon Von Kaldreon “Her Ladyship”
A Knight is an active ranked member of the Royal House. Those who have served the Royal Family faithfully and earned this position are entrusted with various duties. A Knight may be assigned various duties such as learning of Royal House business, learning from higher titled nobles of the Royal house, or other factors decided by a member of the royal family.
- Knight Esul Enif “Sir Enif” Pledged to Arthur
- Knight Christian Dale “Sir Dale” pledged to Arthur
- Knight Zakkorr Wyyrlok “Sir Wyyrlok” pledged to Arthur
- Patrician Akunosh Blacksun “Sir Blacksun” pledged to Arthur
- "Name Only"
A Retainer is someone who took the step to pledge their allegiance to the Royal House and its Archduke.. The road to being a full fledged member of the House Von Kaldreon starts at Retainer allowing one to prove themselves capable, loyal, and deserving to move into the other roles of the House. Retainers may also be that of individuals whom command their own house and pledged their family allegiance to the Royal House.
Family Business, Political, and Military Ventures
RHVK Family Divide
- The family fractured on Y22 D300 when Arthur Von Kaldreon pled for control of the Archduchy of Tolonda from his father, Uther Von Kaldreon. In response, Uther banished Arthur and retained control of the Archduchy while Arthur, along with numerous members of the Archduchy, left to form a new group of their own. Bardon and Eva, both members of the Von Kalderon family, followed Arthur away from Tolonda.
House Patriarch Branch
- Uther Von Kaldreon - Archduke (Contested to Arthur)
- Arthur Von Kaldreon - Prince-in-Exile (Contesting against Uther)
- Tiana Von Kaldreon - Lady (Self-exiled following Arthur)
- Bardon Von Kaldreon - Lord (Self exiled following Arthur)
Family Controlled Ventures
The Royal House of Von Kaldreon has ventures they invest their wealth, people, and contacts toward to increase the standing of the family. The Royal House of Von Kaldreon serves as the ruling and founding family of the Archduchy of Tolonda and several businesses within its realm.
- The Traders Union - The Traders Union became a subsidy of the Interstellar Regulators early year 23. The Traders Union was passed along to Arthur Von Kaldreon to look after its members when Tik Nkik fell ill while working on projects. Shortly after being given the faction Arthur passed it onto the Interstellar Regulators. Increasing IRs commitment to neutrality and providing services to sentients over the galaxy.
- Interstellar Regulators - IR is a mercenary army and peacekeeping force that formed from the Tolondans who left AoT and the Patriach Branch of the RHVK. Those whom are apart of IR are members of the Banished Branch of the family under the control of Arthur Von Kaldreon.