Infinite Innovations Inc
|Infinite Innovations Inc|
|Motto||"The possibilities are infinite."|
|Founded||Year -1 or Year 0|
|Affiliation||Galactic Empire (post Year 3)|
Infinite Innovations Incorporated, more famously known as III, was one of the galaxy's most notable weapons manufacturing corporations and, circa Year 3, became a nationalized subsidiary of Emperor Connel's Galactic Empire. The corporation had a formidable research division enabling them to make constant improvements on their designs as well as building custom weapons for clientèle.
- Magnus Locke (Founder)
- Rahm Zarkov (Year 2)
- Montesquieu (Year 2)
- Darth Donuts (Year 2)
- Charles Slayden (Year 3)
- Jeff Corbin (Year 3)
- Michael Townsend (Year 4)
- Celestin Abriel (Year 5)
- Daimon Luglok (Year 5)
- Durand (Year 5)
This section is a work in progress.
- Year 2 Day 104: Darth Donuts replaces Montesquieu as the Chief Executive Officer of III.
- Year 3 Day 229: Jeff Corbin is appointed Vice President of Infinite Innovations Inc.
- Year 3 Day 229: David Vandemark, III's Director of Security, is arrested for treason and theft.
- Year 3 Day 248: Infinite Innovations Inc. becomes a nationalized subsidiary of the Galactic Empire.
- Year 5 Day 156: Celestin Abriel replaces Michael Townsend as leader of Infinite Innovations Inc.
- Year 5 Day 159: Durand replaces Daimon Luglok as the leader of Infinite Innovations Inc.
- Infinite Innovations Inc (Year 3) (Archived)
- Infinite Innovations Inc (Year 4) (Archived)
- Infinite Innovations Inc (Year 6) (Archived)