Mouse Droid Eole
Introduction to Lt. Eole
This is the collection of events that lead to the incarceration of one Lieutenant Eole's brain within a mouse droid on Year 0 Day 1, thanks to the Commodore Gorn Veynom's strict punishment. Following is the transcript of a public announcement made by Veynom to the members of 3rd Recon & Strike Fleet. According to the transcript, Eole was a keen supporter of the Imperial Navy, by creating their site and other supportive actions, but at some stage left active duty and received AWOL status, provoking Commodore Veynom into performing his punishment.
- I have to tell you the story of Lt Eole.
- Lt Eole was one of the first member of the 3rd Recon. He began as a simple pilot in Thor Year -1 Day -276. He quickly promoted through the ranks because of his activity. He was successfully Ens, then Lt and CO of Thor. He created our site, received the Imperial Distinguished Award, and was then promoted as Lt-Cmdr .... This was in Year -1 Day -215 ...
- But from there, things changed. Lt-Cmdr Eole mysteriously disappeared. During 2 full months, no one had the slightest piece of news from him. As only he had access to our main site, we could not update it. Happily, Lt-Cmdr Fizzban built us the Holonet.
- By Year -1 day -154, I got some news of him ... he had deserted his duty and was now asking his orders, as he was always among us. These were very dark times, so I allowed him to continue in his post of site maintainer, but with a demotion to Lt.. But that was only words ... he never did the work as needed ...he completely left his duty ...
- That is why I have decided to make an example of him. I have demoted him last week to a simple pilot because he was not worthy of wearing the Imperial Navy uniform. As that alone was not sufficient, I have ordered to have his brain extracted from his head and put into a Mouse Droid.
- You can contact him at Mouse Droid Eole [email removed] but do not be astonished if he only replies in binary language. From nowon, whenever you see a Mouse Droid, you will know what it can mean ...This is the destiny of those who are not worth to serve in the Imperial Navy.
CO of the 3rd Naval Recon & Strike Fleet