New Republic Ministry of State
|New Republic Ministry of State|
|Leader||Minister of State|
The Minister of State is responsible for overseeing a large part of the civilian portion of the New Republic Government. There are a number of departments that are not represented on the Advisory Council and the Chiefs of these departments report directly to the Minister of State. The Ministry of State is primarily focused on maintaining the New Republic's culture. therefor, it consists of the New Republic Academy, Culture Office, Art Team, ARGH, The Bursary and even the Department of Justice.
- 1 Ministry of State
- 2 New Republic Academy
- 3 Cultural Event Planning
- 4 Historians
- 5 Republic News Network
- 6 Art Team
- 7 ARGH Department
- 8 The Bursary
- 9 Department of Justice
- 10 Minister of State Records:
Ministry of State
The New Republic Ministry of State is lead by the Minister of State.
- Minister of State
- Huw Roon
- Associate Minister of State
- Kaja Teno
New Republic Academy
The NR Academy is responsible of educating all new and returning cadets of the New Republic.
- Academy Headmaster
- Anton Zadok
Cultural Event Planning
The New Republic CEP's goal is to actively organise events and maintain a cultural presence inside New Republic space.
- Director of Cultural Affairs
- Panzer Burnier
Historians are responsible for updating the New Republic's records and information hubs.
- Grand Historian
- Ubis Vrand
Republic News Network
The RNN regularly sends out broadcasts, giving information on current events either inside the NR or relating to the Republic.
- Gile Landala
the Art Team is a group of passionate and devoted people that seek to improve the New Republic with their artistic skills. They offer their services for customs, signatures and sometimes artistic requests from the culture office.
- Art Team Leader
- Shu Shei Dael
The Ambassadors for Rollicking and Good Humor (ARGH), are in charge of any games or special fun projects that are meant to lift up the public's spirits.
The Bursary offers several projects to support citizens in their personal growth inside the NR's community. They offer loans, starter packs and more.
- Coren Rinou
Department of Justice
The NRJD is an executive department of the Ministry of State. It is split into three branches: judicial, prosecutorial, and defence. All three work to serve truth, the law and order. Judicial Officers preside over and/or decide cases must be confirmed by the Senate. Republic counselors prosecute cases on behalf of the New Republic. A defence counselor will be appointed if a defendant cannot obtain another.
- Associate Minister of Justice
- Cal-Wan Voidrunner
Minister of State Records:
- Minister Phymp Mindano (Year 8 Day 12 - Year 9 Day 242)
- Minister Kapryn LaSalle (Year 9 Day 246 - Year 10 Day 183)
- Minister Gojin Zen (Year 10 Day 188 - Y11 D219)
- Minister Taka Aioko (Year 11 D 219 - Year 12 Day 17)
- Minister Andre Gualdieri (Year 12 Day 17 - Year 12 Day 46)
- Minister Franco Nejo (Year 12 Day 46 - Year 12 Day 191)
- Minister Azzi Blackgate (Year 12 Day 195 - Year 12 Day 329)
- Minister Endaro Kassan (Year 12 Day 329 - Year 14 Day 240)
- Minister Gojin Zen (Year 14 Day 240 - Year 15 D?)
- Minister David Archer (Year 15 D? - Year 15 Day 265)
- Minister Eli Descartes (Year 15 Day 265 - Year 17 Day 64)
- Minister Andrew Harris (Year 17 Day 110 - Year 18 Day 3)
- Minister Tengri Lethas (Year 18 Day 3 - Year 18 Day 138)
- Minister Natalis Oro (Year 18 Day 138 - Year 18 Day 225)
- Minister Arco Serle (Year 18 Day 245 - Year 19 Day 93)
- Minister Huw Roon (Year 19 Day 93 - present)