This page is getting a bit long and some may start having trouble to edit it, it is something Maha brought to my attention. It is good that we have so many editing and keeping the best record possibly since the start of the game but how do we resolve the situation, do we need to do Year 15 by quarter or by halves.
For Example we could make it Year 15 (Days 0-182) and then Year 15 (Days 183-365)
Just some thoughts---Ku`Bakai Roche
- I think halves would still be too much. How about every 30 days? --Prard`aga Rono 04:39, 7 May 2014 (GMT)
- We are already almost half way through the SWC calendar year. We could do it by thirds or halves. Placing leader changes on another page is also and option. --Maha Michi
- Half or third makes more sense. I don't know if 30 days would be eventful enough. --Raith Starlight 17:26, 10 May 2014 (GMT)
- I like Maha's idea of doing leader changes on a separate page... but how about just divide it up like that all around? Systems found Year 15, leader changes, etc. --Fures Nocti
- I think the problem can be resolved if we leave updating leader changes to the factions themselves. If we leave it to a significant leadership change(Example:Assassination of Old Leader and Someone Else takes leadership). If we break the Year page down, I think by thirds is the best idea. -- Prard`aga Rono 02:07, 11 May 2014 (GMT)