|Born||Year -26 Day 170|
|Affiliation||The Antarian Rangers|
|Positions||President (retired) of Outer Rim Excavations|
He was born in Year -26, Day 170. Nothing is known about his family descent nor tribe. In his early ages he wandered under the empty skies at night, looking up to the stars, knowing that his fate was somewhere else. So he soon soon was attracted by the infinity of space.
One day he sneaked onto a freighter but soon was discovered. The captain, instead of putting him into the pressure chambers, taught him the trade-business. Still situated on Ryloth, he made the best of his poor life, when he was contacted by a business man of his own kin, high in esteem, who offered him a job in a newly founded company and Vip Fortuna gratefully accepted. He was a proud member of Toskan Industries (TI) for a couple of months when he was asked to help to form a new mining company: Outer Rim Excavations (ORE). Vip Fortuna lead ORE for almost four years. During his presidency the company got sold to The Antarian Rangers and prospered under their ownership, and Vip Fortuna got a seat in TAR High-Command with an equal voice among the other members.
- Year 6, D 170 - Year 7 Day 148: member of Toskan Industries (TI)
- Year 7 Day 148: founding member of Outer Rim Excavations (ORE)
- Year 7 Day 307 - Year 11 Day 291: President of Outer Rim Excavations.
- Year 11 Day 291: Stepping down as President of Outer Rim Excavations.
- Year 13 : Resumed post of President of Outer Rim Excavations.
- Year 14 : Became Senior Ambassador of The Antarian Rangers.
Vip Fortuna is owner/manager of The Staggering Pilot, a little bar on a faraway backwater planet, that is known for his excellent selection of various alcoholic beverage.