Jawa Swap Meet
- "Gomjam po bom'loo"
- — A Jawa phrase meaning "Always a bargain."
A Jawa Swap Meet is an event where Jawas gather to trade droids, scrap, ships, vehicles, and even other Jawas. It is a major gathering of the Jawa community, to exchange goods and news.
Historically, Jawa Swap Meets were held almost exclusively on Tatooine. This changed with the first non-residing Jawa Swap Meet held in Year 14, organized by Uli-ah Gafsa, due to some Jawas not being able to return to Tatooine due to their political beliefs or other extenuating circumstances.
- Year 14 Jawa Swap Meet was held on the planet Toprawa IV between Days 281 and 306.
- Year 15 Jawa Swap Meet was held on the surface of Malastare's southeastern desert region in between Days 240 and 247.
Shortly after the execution of Uli-ah Gafsa, following the Year 15 Jawa Swap Meet, The Knights of the Fountain in conjunction with Krieg's Run and Zorkinian Enterprises announced the first Uli-ah Gafsa Memorial Swap Meet.
Uli-ah Gafsa Memorial Swap Meet
- The first Uli-ah Gafsa Memorial Swap Meet was held on Bothawui in Year 16 between Day 262 and 268.
- The second Uli-ah Gafsa Memorial Swap Meet was held on Iego in Year 17 between Day 176 and 182.
- The third Uli-ah Gafsa Memorial Swap Meet was held on Kiffex in Year 18 between Day 14 and 21.
- The fourth Uli-ah Gafsa Memorial Swamp Meet was held on Nimban in Year 18 between Day 292 and 301.