|Founded||Year 5 Day 363|
The company was founded by a number ships engineers and maintenance crew, who harvested anything useful from various sources, and with this technology they started to design new vessels. At first, the designs were only for aerial flights. But after first contact was established between Mandalore and Juannar, they started to develop inter-system ships and later developed hyperspace capable ships. With the help from their new alien friends, the initial development went quickly. At least compared with the previous technology available for Mandalore.
But then when the Vuanna wars began it became obvious that more assets had to be diverted into new science projects, mainly to improve the war-fighting capabilities of Mandalorian ships. Together with MandalTech, a whole new line of products were developed. All had better armor and weaponry than had ever been seen on Mandalorian warships. With the help of these new technologies, and with the courage of the Mandalorian people, the Vuanna were defeated. Since then MandalMotors has continued to develop new technology and create some of the most feared vessels in the galaxy.
On Year 9 Day 50, MandalMotors celebrated it's 1000th produced ship.
- Year 8 Day 163: Director Andrew Panzer steps down as leader of MandalMotors, to be replaced by Foreman Tuki Anvareth.
- Year 11 Day 279: Draze Drome takes over as Director (Panzer made a short jump there in between Anvareth and Drome).
- Year 12 Day 15: Charles Osten takes over after Draze Drome.
- Year 12 Day 334: Talor Dakari takes over after Charles Osten.
- Year and Day Unknown: Kevin Fettman takes over after Talor Dakari.
- Year 15 Day 303: Quentin Wurtz takes over after Kevin Fettman.