|Founded||Year 8 Day 281|
|Affiliation||Aurodium Legion (post-Year 11)|
D`Este Realty is a company owned and managed by the House of Este. The company is dedicated to urban development and real estate trading. Being an exception to most of the mining companies of the galaxy, D`Este Realty does not sell raw materials to the public. Instead, it uses its own production to ensure the perfect design of income facilities. The origins of the company go back to Mexxion, Falleen. Here, Ercole D`Este founded the Bank D`Este which quickly became the most prominent bank in the city and the planet. With the Bank growing rapidly in both wealth and influence, Ercole thought it was appropriate to settle a family. He married Brassia Maculata, a Falleen noblewoman. They had twins, Isabella and Dylan, who became heirs to their father's company and nobility. The twins used the wealth of the bank to develop various building projects throughout the galaxy, including Kooriva and Aldarhunien. The fame of the quality of the facilities spread quickly, and soon enough Isabella and Dylan restructured the bank and turned it into a real estate company. With many contacts across the galaxy, D`Este Realty is now the prime supplier of income facilities and one of the most trusted urban developers in the galaxy. Providing beautiful and profitable buildings to its clients, the company looks forward to fulfilling the extravagant caprice of anyone regarding real estate ownership.
D`Este Realty was founded on Year 8 Day 281 by entrepreneur Isabella D`Este, the titular head of the House of Este. Isabella was also the operator of the popular Javyar's Cantina owned by Talon Xor. As the director of D`Este Realty, Isabella amassed a vast fortune in Imperial credits. Upon her retirement, her brother Dylan assumed control over her wealth and real estate enterprise. Following Dylan's death, Dylan was foully murdered. In the wake of Dylan's untimely demise, Riax Tardes, his partner, became the new owner of the real estate company. Riax appointed Sheng-ji Yang as its new director.
When Sheng-ji Yang died in Year 10, Dorn Zeke became the director of D`Este Realty. Over the next few years, Dorn would amass a vast fortune and, on Year 11 Day 130, Dorn Zeke and Helseth Hlaalu would form the Aurodium Legion. The Legion soon absorbed D`Este Realty as a nationalized subsidiary. On Year 11 Day 315, Elden Payne was promoted to director of D`Este Realty due to his hard work and loyalty.
List of Known Directors
- Isabella D`Este (Year 8)
- Dylan D`Este (Year 9)
- Riax Tardes (Year 9)
- Sheng-ji Yang (Year 10)
- Dorn Zeke (Year 10)
- Chaac Selasis (Year 11)
- Elden Payne (Year 11)
- Gorn Kindan (Year 12)
- Qard Sharq (Year 13)
- Harad Treiraxu (Year 15)
- Year 8 Day 281: Isabella D`Este founds D`Este Realty. She is succeeded by Dylan D`Este.
- Year 8 Day 283: Riax Tardes joins D`Este Realty as a business adviser.
- Year 8 Day 306: Alkzandr Seeker, a wandering Cathar warrior, joins D`Este Realty.
- Year 9 Day 19: D`Este Realty briefly joins the Confederacy of Independent Systems (CIS).
- Year 9 Day 152: Dorn Zeke joins D`Este Realty and is quickly noticed by director Sheng-ji Yang.
- Year 9 Day 186: Tapani Starship Cooperative is founded by D`Este Realty.
- Year 10 Day 25: Sheng-ji Yang is killed when his ship is vaporized by a sun.
- Year 10 Day 26: After Yang's death, Dorn Zeke becomes leader of D`Este Realty.
- Year 10 Day 91: Guri-n Krayt is formed by Eshaar Gnor as a proxy of D`Este Realty.
- Year 10 Day 207: Alkzandr Seeker leaves D`Este Realty and joins The Antarian Rangers.
- Year 10 Day 261: Jonas Lander joins D`Este Realty as a skilled prospector.
- Year 10 Day 314: Marko Lee leaves Guri-n Krayt and joins D`Este Realty.
- Year 11 Day 114: Chiewab Amalgamated Pharmaceuticals is founded by D`Este Realty.
- Year 11 Day 131: The Aurodium Legion is founded and absorbs D`Este Realty as a subsidairy.
- Year 11 Day 217: Elden Payne becomes second-in-command of D`Este Realty.
- Year 11 Day 315: Elden Payne is promoted to director of D`Este Realty.