Tapani Starship Cooperative
|Tapani Starship Cooperative|
|2IC|| Muad Kel Bask|
|Founded||Year 9 Day 187|
|Affiliation||Aurodium Legion (post-Year 11)|
Tapani Starship Cooperative is resurfacing as the face of shipbuilding in the Tapani sector. Under the leadership of Leader of the Aurodium Legion Dorn Zeke, Tapani Starship Cooperative has begun to thrive again. Backed by the construction firm D`Este Realty, Tapani Starship Cooperative has substantial local resource collection operations with short supply lines, resulting in very efficient resource management and allowing the shipyards to work at full tilt twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, three hundred and sixty-five day a year. Currently Tapani Starship Cooperative is not taking orders, rather ships will be available for sale on the open market when they are completed, giving the demanding consumer a well built, competitively priced ship when they need it, rather than months later. While redesigns are in progress for the legendary Tapani-class capital ships and the venerable Manta starfighter, Tapani Starship Cooperative will be offering civilian freighters for sale Soon, although we will allow you to come and build your Fighters, Freighters and Capital Ships.
For over a thousand generations the Tapani Starship Cooperative was the largest shipwright firm in the illustrious Tapani Sector. Before the dark times and the rise of the Empire, the firm manufactured the Tapani-class Carrier, the Tapani-class Assault frigate, and the venerable Manta-class starfighter in its legendary Tallaan Shipyards. The firm's high standards and apolitical mindset won contracts from various governments throughout the galaxy.
Due to the political instability of the Tapani Sector and the galactic recession caused by the fall of the Old Republic, the Tapani Starship Cooperative was forced to halt its production and entered a period of decline. During this troublesome era, ownership of the shipwright firm changed hands more than once.
On Year 9 Day 186, a powerful business syndicate led by Dorn Zeke and Helseth Hlaalu purchased the remaining shell of Tapani Starship Cooperative and announced their intention to restore the firm to its former glory. A new headquarters was erected on the planet of Kooriva and new, state-of-the-art orbital shipyards were constructed. Today, the firm has gained recognition as a reliable producer and supplier of bulk freighters to various galactic factions.
The second-in-command of Tapani Starship Cooperative is Muad Kel Bask.
List of Known Directors
- Dylan D`Este (Year 9)
- Eshaar Gnor (Year 9)
- Helseth Hlaalu (Year 9)
- Jonas Lander (Year 11)
- Marko Lee (Year 11)
- Davik Kaisho (Year 11)
- Asmo Bodan (Year 11 Day 224 — Year 12 Day 175)
- Gavin Rollan (Year 12 Day 175 — Unknown)
- Hondo Maximus
- Troy Yoyort
- Year 9 Day 186: Tapani Starship Cooperative is founded by D`Este Realty.
- Year 11 Day 1: Jonas Lander becomes the director of Tapani Starship Cooperative.
- Year 11 Day 77: Marko Lee becomes the new director of Tapani Starship Cooperative.
- Year 11 Day 113: Marko Lee is killed when he and his ship are vaporized by a sun.
- Year 11 Day 113: After Lee's death, Davik Kaisho returns to lead Tapani Starships.
- Year 11 Day 131: The Aurodium Legion is founded and absorbs Tapani Starships as a subsidiary.
- Year 11 Day 208: Davik Kaisho, director of Tapani Starships, is replaced by Asmo Bodan.
- Year 11 Day 317: Gavin Rollan is promoted to second-in-command of Tapani Starships.