This is a chronological list of noteworthy events that occurred in Year 9. For an overview of all such events, see Timeline.
For the summary of events preceding the Galactic Civil War, see History of the Galaxy.
- Day 1: The Invisible Army, a rag-tag militia with a troubled history, is reborn under Siel Sterces.
- Day 18: BlasTech Industries transitions from an armaments manufacturer into an Imperial city-state and a formal polity.
- Day 19: D`Este Realty briefly joins the Confederacy of Independent Systems (CIS).
- Day 25: Edhrikhor Tlakh`sar is elected Chief of State of the New Republic, defeating interim leader Phymp Mindano.
- Day 26: The Exchange is reborn as a mercenary outfit.
- Day 30: Black Sun becomes an officially-recognized government.
- Day 32: The Solar Defense Agency is founded by Vee Null.
- Day 63: Mandalore, a militaristic dictatorship led by Tyr DeMeer, is admitted to the Imperial Union.
- Day 63: Eidola Pirates invade the G'rho system, controlled by the Raptor Pirates. War erupts between the two pirate enclaves.
- Day 64: The Kathol Republic and the Order of Krath join forces to form a new government, the Krath Dynasty.
- Day 84: The New Anzat Order undergoes a cultural transformation and becomes the Anzatan Commonwealth.
- Day 89: Isabella D`Este retires as the director of D`Este Realty and disappears into the Unknown Regions.
- Day 99: Gitane Demone of the Eidola Pirates kills Rett Shysa with a shovel, whom Gitane had previously stolen a Bayonet Cruiser from.
- Day 108: Midge Cellewan, the Executive Officer (ExO) of the Corporate Sector Authority, is succeeded by Max Solusar.
- Day 110: BlasTech Industries is renamed to the Imperial Outer Rim Authority.
- Day 115: Galaxywide NewsNets is founded by Moff Orphaea Imperium.
- Day 120: The war in G'rho system between the Eidola and Raptor Pirates ends when the last of the Eidolan forces retreat.
- Day 124: The Var Kelen is founded by Damyo Kruder.
- Day 186: Tapani Starship Cooperative is founded as nationalized subsidiary of D`Este Realty.
- Day 192: The Triumvirate Coalition secedes from the Confederacy of Independent Systems and petitions to join the Galactic Alliance.
- Day 215: The Order of Krath — a band of pirates — dissolves and is reformed into a religious order by Grandmaster Tapar Craken.
- Day 248: SYT Transport is founded by Sheng-ji Yang and Kael Ta`em.
- Day 270: Auron Tamerin dies of a heart condition leaving the Tamerin Foundation conglomerate to the Anzatan Commonwealth.
- Day 276: Siejo Kutol becomes the new Chief Magistrate of the Corporate Alliance.
- Day 276: The Imperial Outer Rim Authority renames itself to the BlasTech Corporation and declares neutrality.
- Day 276: Brat Cost Ru, the President of BlasTech Corporation, cedes his ruling position to Anian Aksun.
- Day 289: CorSec transforms itself from a respected security organization into a full-fledged legal government.
- Day 295: The Trade Federation is admitted to the Imperial Union.
- Day 300: The Falleen Federation and the Tresario Star Kingdom unite into a single polity.
- Day 309: The Triumvirate Coalition and the Red Star Alliance (later known as Rogue Squadron) join the Galactic Alliance.
- Day 337: ZeroGravNomads is founded.
- Day 340: Outland Mining Corporation is founded.
- Day 343: The Jensaarai, a paramilitary security organization affiliated with the Avance Coalition, is founded.
- Day 356: Red Star Alliance (later known as Rogue Squadron) and BlasTech Corporation sign a ceasefire agreement.
- Day 362: Hoersch-Kessel Drive, Inc. opens its doors to the public.
- GNS: "BlasTech Industries Becomes Imperial City-State" - Year 9 Day 18
- GNS: "The Imperial Union Expands" - Year 9 Day 63
- GNS: "Triumvirate Coalition Secedes from CIS" - Year 9 Day 192
- GNS: "IORA Statement" - Year 9 Day 291
- GNS: "Trade Federation joins the Imperial Union" - Year 9 Day 297
- GNS: "Imperial Union Welcomes Trade Federation" - Year 9 Day 300
- GNS: "Falleen Federation and Tresario Star Kingdom Unite" - Year 9 Day 300
- GNS: "Galactic Alliance Expands" - Year 9 Day 309
- GNS: "Red Star Alliance and BlasTech Corporation Ceasefire" - Year 9 356
← Year 8
Year 10 →