This is a chronological list of noteworthy events that occurred in Year 10. For an overview of all such events, see Timeline.
For the summary of events preceding the Galactic Civil War, see History of the Galaxy.
- Day 01: Maelstrom Industrial Salvage, a recycling company, is founded by former Kathol Republic El Presidente Han Hunter.
- Day 12: Former Trade and Industry Minister Zeff Traner is elected the fourth Chief of State of the New Republic in the first round.
- Day 13: Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl, the ruler of Ailon Nova Guard is succeeded by Garim Astin.
- Day 26: After the death of Sheng-ji Yang, Dorn Zeke becomes the director of D`Este Realty and vastly expands its operations.
- Day 51: Vodo Bonias is grievously injured. Pro Consul Arturus Goth is proclaimed Regent and attempts to reform the Imperial government.
- Day 54: New Republic forces capture Imperial Moff Mitth`oro`nuruodo on Csilla.
- Day 57: The Hutt Cartel is founded by Voragga Zuuma Ajurr and Tobba Nokko from the ashes of Angobba the Hutt's former Hutt Council.
- Day 58: President Brat Cost Ru of BlasTech Corporation and Grand Seneschal Frezt Raleigh of the Krath Dynasty sign a peace treaty on Shesharile.
- Day 66: Imperial Admiral Calor Assam is assassinated. Fleet Admiral Slicer and Brigadier General Bacara Kex are arrested on suspicion of their involvement.
- Day 72: Moff Orphaea Imperium of the Galactic Empire assassinates Max Solusar and seizes control of the Corporate Sector Authority.
- Day 77: Michael Morpheus, the Director of NeuroSaav Technologies, is succeeded by Aeternal Conclave.
- Day 91: Guri-n Krayt, a security corporation, is formed by Eshaar Gnor as a proxy of D`Este Realty.
- Day 102: The Corporate Sector Authority dissolves as a formal government after the seizure of its territories and assets by the Empire.
- Day 104: Black Nebula is dissolved.
- Day 112: Wilhelm von Ismay of the Anzatan Commonwealth is purportedly assassinated. Keishi Miahr replaces him.
- Day 113: Universal Network Bank is liquidated due to insolvency.
- Day 114: Arkanian Enterprises is dissolved.
- Day 118: Arakyd Aerodynes, Incorporated is dissolved.
- Day 119: The DarkLight Security Force is founded. Looting means that it doesn't last long before dissolving.
- Day 141: The Anzatan Commonwealth signs a treaty with the Tion Hegemony and Mandalore to end ongoing hostilities in Maldrood.
- Day 120: Silverhelm Entertainment Media Incorporated is shuttered due to bankruptcy.
- Day 152: Renegade Inc. was dissolved.
- Day 160: The New Imperial Order merges with the Galactic Empire. Their reconciliation marks the end of the Third Imperial Civil War.
- Day 166: Borr Fedick, 2IC of Black Dust Industries, defects to Eidola, starting the Battle for Pzech and Pzat.
- Day 173: Moff Alan Steel is sworn in as the second Supreme Commander of the Pentastar Alignment.
- Day 184: The short-lived Galactic Intelligence Agency is hastily founded by Anak Bratom, Zerk Nor, and Kakra Kacs.
- Day 188: The Galactic Intelligence Agency goes bankrupt due to the profligate spending of its inexperienced personnel.
- Day 203: Bounty Hunter Alliance is dissolved.
- Day 244: Mon Calamari Shipyards is dissolved.
- Day 261: B`omarr Order is dissolved.
- Day 262: Paradigm Laboratories is dissolved.
- Day 271: CryoMed Laboratories is founded by Anakin Aikinar and Obi Wan Soares.
- Day 287: TransSec is dissolved.
- Day 302: Duros Union is founded by Damyo Kruder.
- Day 350: The Antarian Rangers' government is destroyed by Dark Prince Corvis Orion's Black Sun crime syndicate.
- Day 358: Cygnus Spaceworks is dissolved.
- Day 363: ZeroGravNomads is renamed to the Phoenix Recycling Corporation.
- Day 365: Helseth Hlaalu, the director of Tapani Starships, is succeeded by Jonas Lander.
- GNS: "Peace in the Outer Rim" - Year 10 Day 61
- GNS: "New Leader for NeuroSaav Technologies" - Year 10 Day 77
- GNS: "Pentastar Alignment Declares Day of Mourning" - Year 10 Day 179
- Anak Bratom: "My Organization Was Dissolved" - Year 10 Day 188
- GNS: "Black Sun Joins the Galactic Alliance" - Year 10 Day 350
← Year 9
Year 11 →