This is a chronological list of noteworthy events that occurred in Year 11. For an overview of all such events, see Timeline.
For the summary of events preceding the Galactic Civil War, see History of the Galaxy.
- Day 6: Aves Sunfell is elected the fifth Chief of State of the New Republic, replacing Zeff Traner who did not seek re-election.
- Day 58: The Hapes Consortium and the Trade Federation sign a comprehensive military, economic, and social pact.
- Day 64: The Cron Conflict begins when a strange uprising led by Paul Cron begins against the Tion Hegemony.
- Day 72: Jeff Corbin, the former ruler of the Tion Hegemony, is slain by Cron sympathizer Zara Sturm aboard a ship.
- Day 82: Hapan King James I retires from the throne. Crown Prince Alex Tylger assumes the Hapan throne as Rai`ix Chume.
- Day 105: Moff Daneel Olivaw assumes the reins of power the Pentastar Alignment from Supreme Commander Alan Steel.
- Day 112: Marko Lee, the director of Tapani Starships, is succeeded by Jedi Master Davik Kaisho.
- Day 113: The Tion Hegemony launches a counter-offensive against Cron insurrectionists with the Imperial Union's aid.
- Day 114: Telma Tech Shipyards is founded by Krios Malana, a Coruscanti businessman.
- Day 114: Chiewab Amalgamated Pharmaceuticals is founded by D`Este Realty with Edas Zun as its director.
- Day 121: D`Este Realty sells Chiewab Amalgamated Pharmaceuticals to Riley Moonrigger.
- Day 130: A mercenary regime, the Aurodium Legion, is established in the Farlax Sector by Legate Dorn Zeke and Prefect Helseth Hlaalu.
- Day 150: In a bid to gain respectability, Telegron Rothani Shipworks reforms itself into a new government entitled "The Old Republic."
- Day 150: Kain Elderan of Elderan Eugenics launches a coup d'etat within the Federation of Free Alliances and loots the government.
- Day 183: In support of Elderan's coup, the Aurodium Legion attacks the Federation of Free Alliances which sparks The Fifty Days' War.
- Day 196: Black Dust Industries, a recycling corporation, is dissolved.
- Day 205: The remnants of the Federation of Free Alliances — Koensayr and Maelstrom Industrial Salvage — join the Old Republic.
- Day 212: The Jedi Order intercedes on behalf of the Federation of Free Alliances against the Aurodium Legion in The Fifty Days' War.
- Day 214: The Galactic Alliance threatens the Aurodium Legion with full-scale war at the zenith of hostilities in The Fifty Days' War.
- Day 217: The Pentastar Alignment, originally a subsidiary of the Galactic Empire and later its enemy, merges into Rogue Squadron.
- Day 220: Chief Executive Officer Marcus Blackheart of the Galacian Mining Corporation steps down in favor of Lady Helen Hawk.
- Day 226: The Tion Hegemony assaults Cron rebel positions and capture Paul Cron, the wily instigator of the insurrection.
- Day 227: With Paul Cron's death, the Cron Resurrection collapses. Its remnants join Helena Gladio's Kaos Galactica Incorporated.
- Day 233: The Aurodium Legion and the remnants of the Federation of Free Alliances sign a treaty that concludes The Fifty Days' War.
- Day 249: Haven Corporation and Phoenix Recycling Corporation merge their efforts into the Haven Recycling Corporation.
- Day 291: The Fourth Imperial Civil War occurs when Moff Orphaea Imperium revolts against the ineffectual reign of Emperor Vodo Bonias.
- Day 291: Vodo Bonias, the sovereign of the Galactic Empire, abdicates. Thomas Cherokee is enthusiastically proclaimed Emperor.
- Day 297: Arakyd Industries concludes a peace accord with the Tion Hegemony and thus ends the Cron Conflict.
- Day 328: Qektoth Confederation is formed in order to organize all Krath Dynasty affiliated corporations.
- Day 336: Supreme Chancellor Seth Sheppard of the Old Republic retires in favor of Vice Chancellor Korinas Vildras.
- Day 357: Chiewab Amalgamated Pharmaceuticals is dissolved.
- Day 358: The Tion Hegemony officially joins the Imperial Union, an alignment of great powers in the ongoing Second Galactic Civil War.
- Day 358: The New Republic erects the Kashyyyk Massacre Memorial to honor the Wookiees who perished in the Imperial genocide.
- GNS: "Declaration of Alliance" - Year 11 Day 58
- GNS: "Ripples in the Hegemony" - Year 10 Day 331
- GNS: "Outer Rim Bulletins ~ Issue VI, Edition I" - Year 11 Day 79
- GNS: "Outer Rim News" - Year 11 Day 118
- GNS: "Cron Resurrection Terrorists Losing Foothold" - Year 11 Day 156
- GNS: "Jedi Do What Jedi Are Known For" - Year 11 Day 214
- GNS: "United We Stand" - Year 11 Day 220
- GNS: "Peace Declared in Tion Hegemony" - Year 11 Day 311
- GNS: "Union Leaders Assemble at Coruscant" - Year 11 Day 358
- GNS: "New Republic Remembers Kashyyyk Massacre" - Year 11 Day 358
← Year 10
Year 12 →