|Vice Presidents||Benjamin Najman|
Homon Asteroid Belt
Teljkon Asteroid Field 11
Declared as enemy by Black Sun
The Sevetta Conglomerate is a collection of companies based out of the Homon and Sevetta sectors that operate as a single, overarching corporation. With each company operating as a unique division of the conglomerate, the resources of each are multiplied and strengthened by the collective pooling between the organizations. The conglomerate was founded at the end of Year 19 (CGT) by the remnants of the Gree Trade Authority, a trade corporation that active in the galaxy between Year 15 and Year 18 (CGT) before its merger into the Resistance.
The Sevetta Conglomerate is overseen and run by the President and Chief Executive Officer while each individual company is headed by its own President and Chief Executive Officer who also holds a position as Vice President in the larger conglomerate. The current leadership team is as follows:
- Tomas o`Cuinn
- Taranjeek o`Cuinn
- Benjamin Najman
- Vice President of Mining, Sevetta Conglomerate
- President and Chief Executive Officer, LodeCorp Mining
- Victor o`Cuinn
- Vice President of Security, Sevetta Conglomerate
- President and Chief Executive Officer, DefenStar Ltd.
- Rylee o`Cuinn
- Vice President of Medical, Sevetta Conglomerate
- President and Chief Executive Officer, Zaltin Corporation
The conglomerate is a collection of companies that pool their resources together for mutual benefit. DefenStar Ltd. is the security and paramilitary arm of the conglomerate, ensuring the protection of each company's leadership and providing stability for governed territory. Golan Arms is the manufacturing and research arm, producing every asset that the conglomerate needs as a whole and pouring manpower into the research and design of new technologies. Golan Construction is the construction and real estate arm, holding the majority of the conglomerate's physical assets and overseeing the planetary development required for its operations. LodeCorp Mining is the material extraction and logistics arm, ensuring the other companies have the raw materials needed for continued operations and expansion. Zaltin Corporation is the medical arm, producing and stockpiling pharmaceuticals for all of the conglomerate's operations.
- Year 18 Day 85: Gree Trade Authority dissolved.
- Year 19 Day 286: o`Cuinn Enterprises opens.
- Year 19 Day 323: Sevetta Conglomerate founded.
- Year 19 Day 323: Tomas o`Cuinn apponted President and Chief Executive Officer.
- Year 19 Day 323: o`Cuinn Enterprises rebranded to Sevetta Security.
- Year 19 Day 343: Sevetta Supply opens.
- Year 19 Day 343: Victor o`Cuinn appointed Vice President of Manufacturing.
- Year 20 Day 2: LodeCorp Mining reopens.
- Year 20 Day 2: Rylee o`Cuinn appointed Vice President of Mining.
- Year 20 Day 3: Sevetta Security rebranded to DefenStar Ltd.
- Year 20 Day 3: Corwyn Zythor appointed Vice President of Security.
- Year 20 Day 36: Sevetta Supply rebranded to Lardanis Survival Systems.
- Year 20 Day 160: Galactic Trading Corporation acquired and rebranded as Golan Construction.
- Year 20 Day 160: Lardanis Survival Systems rebranded to Golan Arms.
- Year 20 Day 160: Zaltin Corporation opens.
- Year 20 Day 160: Victor o`Cuinn appointed Vice President of Security, replacing Corwyn Zythor.
- Year 20 Day 160: Taranjeeks o`Cuinn appointed Vice President of Manufacturing, replacing Victor o`Cuinn.
- Year 20 Day 160: Benjamin Najman appointed Vice President of Mining, replacing Rylee o`Cuinn.
- Year 20 Day 160: Rylee o`Cuinn appointed Vice President of Medical.