Difference between revisions of "Timeline"
|Line 30:||Line 30:|
Revision as of 16:54, 27 June 2011
The Galactic Empire officially acknowledges the existence of the Rebel Alliance, following a Rebel declaration of war.
(Summary of this year's events goes here.)
- Day 6: Aves Sunfell is elected the fifth Chief of State of the New Republic, replacing Zeff Traner who served his full term and did not run for re-election.
- Day 82: Hapan King Jessy James retires from the throne. Crown Prince Alex Tylger assumes the Hapan Throne as Rai`ix Chume.
- Day 114: Telma Tech Shipyards is founded.
- Day 130: The Aurodium Legion is founded
- Day 150: In a bid to seek recognition as an acceptable Government, Telegron Rothani Shipworks reformed itself into a new Government and the Old Republic was born.
- Day 150" The eXiles Corporation decided to join the Old Republic.
- Day 220: Marcus Blackheart stepped down as leader of Galacian Mining Corporation and turned the reigns over to Lady Helen Hawk.
- Day 249: Haven Corporation and Phoenix Recycling Corporation merge their efforts. The Haven Recycling Corporation opens its doors the next day.
- Day 291: Vodo Bonias, the leader of Galactic Empire, abdicates. Thomas Cherokee is proclaimed Emperor.
- Day 328: Qektoth Confederation is formed as a NFG to organize all Krath Dynasty affiliated factions.
- Day 336: Supreme Chancellor Seth Sheppard Leader of the Old Republic eventually retired in favor of Vice Chancellor Korinas Vildras.
- Day 3: Taka Aioko is announced as the winner of the sixth New Republic Chief of State election, replacing Aves Sunfell who served his full term and like his predecessors did not run for re-election.
- Day 30 CryoMed Laboratories opens its doors to public sales. After a period of transition CML is proud to once again offer is products to all sentient's in the galaxy.
- Day 59 Tresario Star Kingdom declares its independence from the Falleen Federation
- Day 109 Chiss Material Extractions renames itself The Chiss Ascendancy
- Day 133 Chiss Ascendancy-In-Exile withdraws from the Council of Native Races
- Day 134 Starsign Mining sold to Vee Null and dissolved.
- Day 140 Subpro Corporation was dissolved today.
- Day 140 After a series of intense negotiations Kaos Federation Defense and Sith Empire have merged their operations into a single entity under Kaos Federation Defense.
- Day 141 Kaos Federation Defense has been renamed to Kaos Star Federation. The press is still waiting for comments on the change.
- Day 143 Slayn and Korpil was dissolved today.
- Day 143 Alliance Special Operations was dissolved today.
- Day 148 Council of Native Races officially dissolves.
- Day 148 TransGalMeg Industries was dissolved today.
- Day 148:: Noga-Ta Industries has been renamed to TransGalMeg Industries. The press is still waiting for comments on the change.
- Day 149:: Star`s Nova has been renamed to Confederacy of Independent Systems. The press is still waiting for comments on the change.
- Day 175:: Asmo Bodan, the leader of Tapani Starship Cooperative was replaced today by Gavin Rollan.
- Day 198:: After a series of intense negotiations Haven Recycling Corporation and Intergalactic Junk and Salvage, formally Kaos Reclamation Services, have merged their operations into a single entity under Haven Recycling Corporation.